• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Does anyone remember this artist?

Greetings all. Does anyone remember the artist who drew this picture of Lea and Isa: Way back when the first trailer of them was first released? I seem to recall them posting it on their journal somewhere (livejournal perhaps?), but I cannot remember the artist's name, and after my computer...
  2. F

Quick theory on the silver-haired mystery man

It will go somewhere. Probably to the same place as mine.
  3. F

Vanitas Unmasked.

This makes sense to me. A question, then, for you: When Sora impaled himself with his keyblade to release Kairi's heart, and therefore released his own, would you say that the fragment of Ven's heart was left behind in Sora's body, thus affecting his appearance (Roxas) and causing all that "I...
  4. F

Tons of new 358/2 Days videos + Translated Nomura Interview

Zexion is fabulous and his lexicon owns all. End of discussion. LEAVE ZEXION ALOOOOONE!!!
  5. F

Zexion doesn't need strategy when he can just smack you with a book.
  6. F

I was a little disappointed at first, but then I realized that Zexion smacking the shit out of things with a book is the funniest thing in the world. He be learnin' dem ignant Heartless an edumacation, yo. Edit: VLexaeus, there's an edit button on every post you make that lets you change the...
  7. F

Obviously, Lexaeus is the 17th Colossus.
  8. F

Just wondering...

what is this thread i don't even there. much better.
  9. F

Is it worth it?

I can't carry around an 80" plasma screen TV either, but it's still superior to a portable television.
  10. F

I'm sure if Lexaeus were prettier he would be getting a lot more love. Why can't you all just accept Lexaeus for who he is? He's a good person on the inside!! LEAVE LEXAEUS ALOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!
  11. F

Yeah, but Vexen can turn into a Gundam. The only other person that can turn into a Gundam is Namine, and she's not playable. Also, Vexen is in a punk rock band. Granted, Xigbar is pretty awesome though. Maybe third, after Vexen and Saix. Also, keybladelegacy, you seem to have gotten your...
  12. F

Psh. Vexen > everyone. Saix is lucky to have him for a boyfriend. I'm going to wait until it's released, too, as if I were to view it in Japanese I would have no idea what would be going on. Even if it were subtitled -- I don't know. There's just not quite the impact there is when you hear it...
  13. F

I'm not even concerned about the storyline so much as I will be fangirling over the Organization. Particularly Vexen. Dear God, the Vexen...-fangasm- And the Organization moogles. Roooooooowr.
  14. F

There's something about Sora...

Deus ex machina or not, if he hadn't of smashed that thing we would have had to endure even more of the retardation that was KH2 Atlantica. so yes, Sora is to be loved for that moment. 8D
  15. F

Is it worth it?

Re:CoM is far superior to CoM in every possible way. At least from what I've heard -- I have never played CoM, sadly. But the characters get VOICES and you can see them in 3D and ZOMFG! Not to mention it plays like an actual KH game rather than a sidescroller. And the final boss is cooler than...
  16. F

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Killing Luxord. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. Forcing myself to finish the Pridelands and Atlantica was also immeasurably difficult.
  17. F

What do you think the outcome would have been if Vexen lived?

Damn. When I first read this, I heard it in Saix's voice in my head and it was creepy as hell. Except he didn't really need to. He could very well have let Sora handle the rest of the Nobodies, as Sora seemed to be completely fine at that point in time. Instead Axel was all KWAAAAAAAAAH...
  18. F

Multiplayer Days Question

Haven't seen any indication that there are, but that would be interesting. Although, granted, Xemnas and Roxas are the only members seen in anything other than the Org coats, but...well, there can't be two of the same Org member in multiplayer, so there's no functional reason for alternate...
  19. F

Multiplayer Days Question

True, but it'd still be awesome to see them wield absolutely ridiculous things. I want to see Xigbar shoot people with Nerf darts. Or bubbleblowers. Or something.
Back