• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Xehanort/ MX

I realize i'm being retarded here, but has the relation between MX and Xehanort actually been clarified. They're not the same person are they?:53:
  2. R

New Game+

Can somebody please explain the whole new game + thing to me. do you just beat the game and make a new game in the same save slot? how much carries over? can you so it on any difficulty? DO NOT FLAME!!! EDIT: also, is there a secret ending?
  3. R

Kairi

Sorry for being a total newb (i only own CoM and Days) but could somebody post a comprehensive synopsis of kairi's backstory?
  4. R

BBS is not the first kh

If i remember correctly, one of the recent trailers had a scene with MX. He said "these are what all that is left from the KEYBLADE WARS" or something like that. So does this mean we will get a game that comes before BBS and lets us play through the keyblade war?
  5. R

Studio Ghibli

Hi all, The other day i was watching Howl's Moving Castle when i realized it was produced by Disney. I went online and found out that the company that made it (studio ghibli) is partnered with disney for the rights to the north american version of the film. Does anybody think theres any...
  6. R

Keyblade Wielders

So apparently the keyblade chose sora because of the strength of his heart. But if TAV have a master, does that mean he chose them? Has anyone considered the fact that maybe the master chose the apprentice until that cataclysmic battle between TAV and MX/DS at which point there would be no...
  7. R

Memory loss

For every kh game so far the main character has either no experience in battle or does not remember their abilities due to: Kingdom Hearts = No experiece. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories = memories lost to oblivion Kingdom Hearts 2 = Namine...
  8. R

Wiiware kh coded

So i'm sure everyone has heard of Wiiware: the online database of games made specifically for download to the wii. well the other day i was playing a wiiware game and it got me thinking... THERE SHOULD BE A WIIWARE KINGDOM HEARTS!! Coded would be perfect, especially the fact that it is episodic...
  9. R

keyblade theory

not really a complete theory yet.... I believe the keyblade is actually more powerful than sora realizes. without the keychain it has much more power and can even transform as seen in( YouTube - Terra animacion kh3 ). The keychain allows a wielder to use certain aspects of the power. I think...
  10. R

Next Game

In the last nomura interview he stated was asked if the next game was going to be kh3. he said "the next game will be the next game". If the next game was not KH3 where in the series would you like it to fall?:35:
  11. R

TAV world travel

How do TAV get to different worlds? I don't think its by gummi ship.
  12. R

The Convergence

What if, in an upcoming kh, at some point in the story, there was a huge disaster and all the worlds were smushed into one. It would have to be huge and hopefully free-roam. It would also be the perfect oppurtunity to have hundreds of disney cameos. Thoughts?
  13. R

Final Form/ True Power of the Keyblade

When you go into the wardrobe room in the sorcerers loft in the tower in twilight town and examine one of the mirrors it says you see Sora Unleashing the Keyblade's true power. The final form description on the menu says that the final form is the true power. That got me thinking, are all...
  14. R

KH3 customizable story

How cool would it be if in kh3, your choices affected the story. maybe if you don't complete a certain world in time a different world will be partially consumed by darkness by the time you get there. it might also affect the enemies or landscape making each persons playthrough slightly different.
  15. R

Pod Room

Where exactly is the Pod Room. At the end of CoM Namine leads sora and co. to a room inside castle oblivion but in kh2 its in the mansion. I sense a rift in the space - time continuum.
  16. R

The other half of the organization

Ok, so the first half of the organization were the apprentices to Xehanort, right? So maybe the rest of the organization were part of some group as well. :35: DESTROY THEORY AT WILL!
  17. R

Aqua

It's pretty obvious that there will be something wrong, unusual, gimped, about Aqua. Terra is part darkness, Ven has something to do with Sora/Roxas (i find his appearance to much to be coincidence) so aqua must have an unusual characteristic as well. Thoughts?:35:
  18. R

New keyblades in days.

Does anyone have pictures of all the new keyblades from days. It would really help me out. Thanks.
  19. R

kh3 plot and final boss

Who do you think the final boss will be in kh3? The obvious choice would be MX but i expect the chasers to beat him in BBS. Or maybe malificent will have a larger roll in BBS than expected and she will be the final boss.I hope that's not it because she's been used in all the games so far. Or...
  20. R

Xion Theory

Ok here goes. I'm pretty sure Xion is some sort of vessel containing part of Kairi. I think that during the restoration phase of Namine's work on Sora's memory something happened to Kairi and because her heart is so closely linked to Sora's they had to store part of her (memory, soul, etc.) in...
Back