• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Just give me face reveals. You get a face reveal and you get a face reveal AND YOU GET A FACE REVEAL. I wanna slap those damn masks off their faces.
  2. U

Wondering if Strelitzia will actually be a party member while Sora is in quadratum. I like the idea of them partying up and organically exploring and getting to know each other while they're there. It's gonna annoy me if she's just in cutscenes to just give exposition and then disappears until...
  3. U

The last one looks likely. I just have a hard time seeing a KH where there's no Disney worlds to explore. Though I guess I wouldn't mind as long as they found ways to diversify the locations. I'm not sure how with a more realistic city location lol...
  4. U

I'm wondering how they Disney world aspect will work. Part of the fun with new KH titles is predicting/speculation what worlds will be in but now. I don't know what to say in that aspect lol..
  5. U

It already looks really good but I wonder how much of a difference moving to unreal 5 will make.
  6. U

Literally KH versus 13 lol. I loved how Sora looks though and Strelitzia in 3d?!!
  7. U

Is This Common For Modern Games?

A lot of stuff about KH3 looked off. The hair, skin, lighting, teeth, lol Sora's smiling but I chalk all that up to their inexperience with ue4 at the time with them learning as they went and the whole issue in itself in how you go about a next gen KH visually. There's a fine balance they need...
  8. U

...So, can we stick primarily with pixar?

I'm generally just less interested in Pixar properties so having more of them wouldn't be all that appealing outside Coco and i guess the incredibles and inside out.
  9. U

What do you think is the best Kingdom Hearts opening song?

I prob have to go with Passion/sanctuary. There's something almost ethereal about it that just accentuate the whole atmosphere, vibe of KH2. I can't really put it into words that well..
  10. U

What do you think Strelitzia role will be in future games?

I hope she has a bigger role in the future for the main reason being of me just wanting to see a 3d model of her. I do want to see more interactions of the other two, it's about time they made a trio with 2 girls one boy at least.
  11. U

News ► New screenshots, Mickey and Kairi renders for Melody of Memory

Yeah this is just makes it that much more apparent how great the old style is. Let's go back to this going forward or at least a better middle ground 😫
  12. U

Who Should Get New Outfits In Phase 2?

Honestly everyone who hasn't. Destiny trio i would want something more casual like that art of the real clothes they were wearing
  13. U

Final Fantasy XVI

The graphics aren't too good from what i would expect from a next gen only ff game. The way the camera is focused makes it seem like it will be a solo game, of course i don't fully believe that since it is the first trailer and there's plenty time until it releases
  14. U

News ► New Melody of Memory screenshots and renders showcase RAX, gameplay & leaderboards

Yeah I couldn't think of a better word when i wrote it, bland was just the first thing that came to mind. That clay-ish style is why i dislike how KH3 looks, I forgot about the eye colors tho. Another point in what i consider made the old style so appealing was the more 2d esque feel of it. You...
  15. U

News ► New Melody of Memory screenshots and renders showcase RAX, gameplay & leaderboards

Those renders of the old artstyle just makes it that more apparent how good it still looks, so much more visually appealing especially in comparison to KH3 which just looks so bland.
  16. U

Poll: Best Sora design

KH2 mainly because i really can't stand KH3 Sora's hair and face anymore. It just messes with the whole look. Also not a fan of the gray sections and hood area of that outfit
  17. U

News ► Rumour: A World Based on Frozen 2 Reportedly Considered for Kingdom Hearts 4

I'm more optimistic about Frozen 2 being a lot better. Even if it's still bad I can't see it being Frozen 1 bad. What they have to work with by default is already a big improvement. (No let it go for one :)) I hope KH4 is only next gen tho. I would think square would want to continue "wowing"...
  18. U

(SPOILERS) Union X: Breath of Darkness

How long till strelitzia comes back lol
  19. U

News ► Otocoto reveals history of how Kingdom Hearts got approved by Eisner

Imagine we lived in a timeline where KH would have been this crazy project that got cancelled and it just have been what could have been. Eventually with youtube documentaries of people trying to find all the info they could of this mysterious cancelled Disney and square game. Regardless how...
  20. U

Am I the only one who noticed that Sora has become a pretty attractive person?

Yeah, give me back those smooth lips! I have to say, Pirate Sora is the best looking. His cg model especially
Back