• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

why nomura why?

ok so reading that new interview by nomura i want to know why nomura plans to prolong the KH series after xehanort. Ya this is a great series of games and he said sora will always be the hero, but theirs only so many games you can make that will actually be good and with the next couple games...
  2. H

Sora at end of Jump fiesta trailer

I dont know if anyone else noticed but the last few seconds of the fiesta jump trailer where they cut to destiny islands i saw Sora with the clothes of KH2 sitting where riku kairi n him have been shown before n it actually looked like it was mabey in my opinion a few seconds before the secret...
  3. H

outcome of VAT in the game please read

VAT Dont know how you guys nicknamed the three keblade masters but here goes on my theory on what possibly happens to them. As we all know the theory for Terra is that he becomes xemnas or xenahort which ever but for ventus correct me if im wrong in the new jump fiesta trailer it looks like he...
  4. H

Are TAV new to the kh franchise??

Didnt nomura state keep in mind im not positive about this but didnt he say that terra aqua and ven were all new to the kh franchise as characters?
  5. H

ds is xehanort?

i know dumb but worth a try wat if dark soldier is xehanort it could be that hes master xehanorts puppet like rikus was ansems in kh1 but he didnt have a strong enough heart sayin this his memories were replaced by master xehanorts explaining y all he remembered was the name xehanort when ansem...
  6. H

terra is not xehanort

first off all i dont c how people keep making a connection between terra and xehanort they are not the same person. roxas is soras nobody hence the reason y roxas is capable of wielding a keyblade so wouldnt this rule apply to terra and xehanort also. so neither terra or xehanort can be...
  7. H

xehanorts mistake?

What do you think master Xehanorts mistake was that he wanted corrected n what does he mean by surpass the light and the darkness to my origin?
  8. H

who is master xenahort?

Did nomura ever state that the old man in birth by sleep was master xenahort or did we all assume it was?( if he did ignore this thread.
  9. H

is namine a nobody???

was namine ever stated to be a nobody?(if she was ignore the rest) in COM they always refered to her as a witch n diz wanted riku to expose of her after soras memories return which might mean diz didnt no wat namine was. Sayin this if the unbirths have a connection to memories wouldnt namines...
  10. H

xion=soras+kairis heart

What if Xion was created from soras and kairis heart when sora had kairis heart in him and released it but instead of both of them just creating a heartless and a nobody somthin else was created...xion she might be made from the connection of soras and kairis heart when sora had kairis heart in...
  11. H

mysterious girl????

Not sure but i think in one of the kingdom hearts games i heard sora mention a girl other than kairi that lived on the destiny islands with them that was part of their group but dissapeared one day(didnt come back). Wat if that girl is xion which might explain her bein able to wield a keyblade...
Back