• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

why nomura why?

ok so reading that new interview by nomura i want to know why nomura plans to prolong the KH series after xehanort. Ya this is a great series of games and he said sora will always be the hero, but theirs only so many games you can make that will actually be good and with the next couple games...
  2. H

Sora at end of Jump fiesta trailer

Thanks for telling my apologies
  3. H

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

I dont know if anyone else noticed but the last few seconds of the fiesta jump trailer where they cut to destiny islands i saw Sora with the clothes of KH2 sitting where riku kairi n him have been shown before n it actually looked like it was mabey in my opinion a few seconds before the secret...
  4. H

Sora at end of Jump fiesta trailer

I dont know if anyone else noticed but the last few seconds of the fiesta jump trailer where they cut to destiny islands i saw Sora with the clothes of KH2 sitting where riku kairi n him have been shown before n it actually looked like it was mabey in my opinion a few seconds before the secret...
  5. H

outcome of VAT in the game please read

VAT Dont know how you guys nicknamed the three keblade masters but here goes on my theory on what possibly happens to them. As we all know the theory for Terra is that he becomes xemnas or xenahort which ever but for ventus correct me if im wrong in the new jump fiesta trailer it looks like he...
  6. H

When Sora dies in Kingdom Hearts II.......

not sure but didnt it say somewhere that when a person falls into darkness they break up into 3 different beings. A heartless, A nobody, and something to do with memories or whatever those new theories are on?
  7. H

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

first person that came to mind to me was the sniper nobody(forgot his name) dont know why but mabey to tie it in is when he says something along the lines of "ive seen the other heroes n u r half the hero they were" something like that meaning he's fought them or knows them and also it might...
  8. H

Are TAV new to the kh franchise??

dont know but i think the conversation has gotten interesting, what r ur thoughts on how a new character can combine into creating an already known character?
  9. H

alright but wouldnt the only way known to us to date of two people combining or whatever it may be, be like what happened to riku and ansem?
  10. H

alright i read your theory and i had one similar to it so i agree with you on that posibbility but in my theory mx is defeated and ds eventually gets his ass kicked an loses his memories only remembering his masters name xehanort something along the lines the rest is pretty much similar eraser...
  11. H

can u give me a link to this theory and also by this do you mean xehanort alone because keep inmind that riku didnt give ansem a younger appearence when they fused. If it is what you mean then would riku plus xehanort make a younger xehanort that looked like ATW's apprentice not all buffed up...
  12. H

the only way i see this terra xehanort connection is if like in kh1 how ansem was just some sort of ghost thing or whatever approached riku and fused with him but then again this didnt make riku and ansem create a new person they both kept their original image intact what dependent on how they...
  13. H

i know hes his own character and everyone believes him to somehow with master xehanort create xehanort but wouldnt nomura then say he has a connection to already known character and if he has please post up where he does
  14. H

qoute: ---Who are the 3 armoured people? Nomura: Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them...
  15. H

alright terra showed up in final mix for kh2 and when roxas was made didnt nomura(not positive if he did) say that roxas and sora are connected meaning as we all know now roxas and sora complete sora but roxas was still a new character when kh2 first came out(probably didnt explain that right)...
  16. H

qoute: ---Who are the 3 armoured people? Nomura: Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.
  17. H

that can be true he could do that but then wouldnt he say that terra is connected to an existing character not completely new?
  18. H

alright thank you so how is it possible for terra and master xehanort to create an already existing character in the franchise?
  19. H

ds is xehanort?

thank you for posting it up much appreciatted so with this post of what nomura said i have one last question for you, if new and havent showed up at all how does this connection to xehanort work?(assuming that nomura didnt mean that two new people can somehow make an already known person)
  20. H

Didnt nomura state keep in mind im not positive about this but didnt he say that terra aqua and ven were all new to the kh franchise as characters?
Back