• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Fanfiction ► Katekyo Hitman Reborn! | Amara Arc~

This is my first fanfic, so please, give me mercy..or not., the setting of my fanfic is after the Varia Arc and before the Future Arc. ___________________________________________ Chapter 1 Amara "Yaaawwn..., I'm still sleepy, I don't wanna go to school yet!" Tsuna said. "Hahaha, come on...
  2. X

Post Your Dream Girl/s.

Hey Guys, Men and Boys that i hope are over 13 or 18. Who is your Dream Girl? come on, every guy has dream girl. Anywhoo, Ill give out mine(they are 3 to be precise)- Park Eun Kyung(Korean Race Queen) Leah Dizon Hwang Mi Hee PS: Please don't post girls with no clothes, or to be precise...
  3. X

Another New Guy.

Hey Everyone, thinking I'm new, I just want to introduce myself. Well, what can I say, I'm Filipino..., Wanna know my age, check my age in my profile..ehehe. I go to a school that requires every damn homework to pass, and I'm a guy, don't worry I don't bite.
Back