• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaos

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance Fandub Trailer

I'm still proud of it. Gosh one of my favorite fandubs I did thanks a bunch bro :3
  2. Chaos

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

Re: Fate of A Hero Finally got caught up man this story is getting tense X3
  3. Chaos

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

Re: Fate of A Hero ALRIGHT BABY I'm caught up. Damm Bell you really know how to tell a story. I just feel myself right there. I can't wait for more :D
  4. Chaos

The True Soul

Prologue: Moving into to this town I thought things would be just average. It was my final year of high school, things should be going by like a breeze, right? But I guess its true what people say, "Once your a senior everything changes". Now I just wish I wasn't in this mess, but yet something...
  5. Chaos

Kingdom Hearts: Breaking the Door(Signups and OOC)

{A rp created by a collaboration of NightmareZero, Tenyas and Chaos.} The Worlds haven't always had Walls. The Legends haven't always been Myth. Light and Dark once worked together, bound by Neutrality. Three of us stand tall in this time of peace, behind us the fruit of our generation...
  6. Chaos

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk

So cool Landyx. Makes me want to find pics for my stories now XD.
  7. Chaos

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts The Chronicle of Xehanort (A Master Xehanort Fan Fic)

I had to get something up lol. Hopefully this chapter can help a bit Valens is a interesting fellow lol. You'll see don't worry And here we go Chapter 5: Teachings of magic It didn't take long to get to the courtyard. Strangely enough while getting there none of them spoke. Xehanort was...
  8. Chaos

Possible New Screens

pretty cool and great find.
  9. Chaos

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts The Chronicle of Xehanort (A Master Xehanort Fan Fic)

OH GOD IT LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Yeah its back baby I have improve since last time. So here we go. Chapter 4: Introductions and Salutations Xehanort didn't bother to help the dumbstruck Eraqus off the floor. Even though Hikari was beautiful, Xehanort wasn't going head over...
  10. Chaos

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Renegades of Funk

good chapter Landyx, but you got to remember look over your work sometimes. Some small misspell words again. Anyway great job and things are heating up. You get it since the fire church XD.
  11. Chaos

Which Character to chose?

I'm going to choose Terra first. I remember the order playing it was TVA. Thats how I will get the story. So I'm going to choose him first plus he one of my favorite.
  12. Chaos

Terra golden symbol?..

I just guessing it has something to do with ranking. Terra being higher than them both. Idk lol
  13. Chaos

What trailer do you prefer?

I liked the Simple and Clean one. The voices were clearer and I can actually hear everything.
  14. Chaos

Gametrailers Birth by Sleep Video Preview

Great find and I need to get the game. I already preorder it and have the psp. What more can I do. Hurry up September XD
  15. Chaos

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: Final Trailer Here (7:11) Wow the trailer pretty good and I got to say Willa improved on Aqua just as I thought she would. Vantias pronunciation sorta surprise, but its okay with me. Iwan did a good job as Mickey so I got give that guy his prop. The music was way to loud and I could barely...
  16. Chaos

I guess I have to do this myself.

Well if you all don't know, which some of you do if you know who I'm talking about XD. Today is my birthday. Yep I turned 17 and boy do I feel kinda old. XD
  17. Chaos

Only one month (and a day!)

My biggest shock was how you can play three characters and Ven's appearance.
  18. Chaos

Harmony of Chaos

_____________________________________________________________________________________ The city of Shenmor was having their traditional festival today. It was made to celebrate the creation of the city. The festival came every year and out of all those years not rain nor snow would cancel...
  19. Chaos

I'm sorry I haven't been posting here guys. I will start writing again, I just wanted to improve my writing since then. So hopefully I can put a chapter up sooner or later.
Back