• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Trinity Limit!

I don't like the new trinity limits, I like the old one in the first game, when he's like "give me strength!" and he puts the keyblade in the ground, and does a bomb spinny thing.
  2. G

Most Epic Scene in the game?

What would you say is one of the most EPIC cutscenes in the game.
  3. G

Pre-Ordered or Bought?

Ya, you know what I mean :] I pre-ordered like 2 months before it came out, AND I bought that limited addition, guide, with like the forms on the front :]
  4. G

Final Boss

Wasn't it a dissapointment? Like just fighting him, and how EASY he was?. I mean I like the scenere and everything, but I wanted the game to be a bit more difficult at the end? Anyone else feel this
  5. G

Sephiroth

Truthfully, how many tries did it take? What level were you? and what was your keyblade? I'll tell ya mine :] after I get some replies haha.
  6. G

Where did you get your final form?!?!

There are many different places people get their "final forms" for me, it was at the ending of the game, before ended like at a save point ":D
  7. G

Keep on wondering...

Do you like Utada's japanese version of Sanctuary? I like it more, because it sounds like she is truely using her voice, to the fullest potential :]
  8. G

Your Favorite ► Favorite Boss, and Favorite World :]

What is your favorite boss, and favorite world? I've always wanted to know this :D!.
Back