• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Just to let someone know

I just got done with finals and because of my grandparents/guardians I actually have to be productive this summer - meaning I can't just sit on my ass watching Scrubs for ungodly amounts of time. Soooooooooo I won't be on much for a while. I don't know many of you and you peeps probably don't...
  2. A

My Lukewarm Ocean

*theme song: One Summer's Day ( from the movie Spirited Away's OST) Lukewarm waves spill over me Consuming me Letting me sit at the bottom But is there really something so wrong being at the bottom of a lukewarm ocean? If I swim up and reach the surface will the air chill me sending shivers...
  3. A

Slow down

People seem to be in such a hurry nowadays. It's always rush rush do this and that. It's like it's become the norm to feel guilty for relaxing and taking time to do nothing. A good example is school. In high-school there are regular classes then honors and AP classes that are supposedly more...
  4. A

Help/Support ► Time Dilation: please help

Ok, I've got finals Monday. One of the questions on my physics exam is how did Einstein derive his time dilation equation. Basically I have to use math to prove How in the world do I do this/ where does he get the 1 from? Thank you T-T
  5. A

Star Man

I was listening to the song Scorching Desert from the FFX OST and this just popped into my head. The scene is like this: A young girl (13ish) with brwn hair wakes up in a desert. It's not known why she's there, the only thing that's certain is that she's not used to being in such an extreme...
  6. A

Microcosmic Dust

Stand before the rotting sounds Church bells sing on burial grounds Winding down, strings release Forms are shattered Hearts become bleak Hearing our plights My wishes collapse My hopes no more show my lack Relived the darkness Opened to light Fused together day and night Stand before...
  7. A

Help/Support ► A slight boy dilema

There's this boy at school who always messes/flirts with me. He always randomly grabs my hand or hugs me and holds me there while not saying anything or letting me go, even if I try to get away or ask him to let me go. He then carries on like nothing happened and does not seem to pay any...
  8. A

Help/Support ► Burns

I just burnt the fingers on my left hand while I was baking cookies. They're not 3rd degree burns but my fingers still hurt pretty bad and it looks like I'm getting a blister(s). Anyone know how to soothe burns? T-T
  9. A

Candy Buisiness

A girl with black cat ears entered a crowded tavern in a desert town frequented by adventurers. She stood in the doorway looking around for a moment then took a seat at the bar. "Hiya," greeted a young waitress in a maids' outfit behind the counter. She had a stack of orders at least a yard...
  10. A

Hello Sam

I'm new obviously hehe. Well, I hope to have some fun and make some new friends. Be nice to me now or I'll have to bite you ^-^ Mrow~
Back