• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Are we going to learn anything at GDC?

Like a BBS release date, extra content, etc.? Future games? Is SE taking part at all?
  2. D

Having just finished Days, I have some questions for everyone (Possibly Spoilers, maybe)

I'd like to preface this by saying that I thought the game was excellent. I enjoyed it for many reasons. I was impressed a DS game could be that good. However, I'd like to discuss the things that sort of ... annoyed me. 1. Did anyone else find that the majority of Heartless fly around avoiding...
  3. D

CoM and ReCoM

When I decide to play CoM, I watch the cutscenes from ReCoM but play the battles on my GBA. It's odd because the quality of the writing, acting and overall nature of the cutscenes was the best in ReCoM. I think it is essential that any KH fanatic watch them. However, I think the card system did...
  4. D

Mix and Match Gameplay

My friends and I often say we wish we could keep aspects of the KH battle system and trash others. For instance, we all prefer the KH1 MP gauge to KH2. However, we love the Drives from KH2. I didn't care for the reaction commands, though, whilst my friends think its cool. Those super-limit...
  5. D

That little white hand in the menu

Was anyone else annoyed at that? I mean, do we really need its constant, condescending little pointing to tell us what we're selecting? In KH1, you had the ball of light, that was okay, not so... annoying and in-your-face. That hand looked so stupid... Does anyone know if it shows up in Days or...
  6. D

Length of Future Games

My KH1 file is about 50 hours, but I did everything. My first playthrough was about 25... I think. KH2 was a little longer than that. Without the space limitations of DVDs, I think KH3 could be very long, which would be neat. How long should a good game last? Does it matter?
  7. D

Are we done with the Organization?

They all look pretty dead to me. In fact, I doubt that nobodies will really be that important in games that follow KH2, chronologically, anyway. It seems that for every main KH a new kind of enemy sprouts up. First Heartless, then Nobodies, now Unbirths. Can we finally put the Org and their...
  8. D

Is anyone buying a system just for one of the KH games?

I think I'll probably get a DS sometime down the road for Days. This seemed a little silly at first, but I mean its only like 160 USD new now. It is my favorite series, I feel like I should have all the games. Anyone getting a new PSP or DS or cell phone for this purpose? Just wondering.
  9. D

Why do so many of you hate Kairi?

Seriously.
Back