• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

bbs release in america

NO! Never go to a Wiki for information like that!. Going for story information after a game is released tends to be ok, they don't mess up on stuff like that for the most part, but never for a release date. I will admit that I did see a May release some where else though so lets just hope...
  2. M

VANITAS' FACE FROM THE CREDITS

OK every on doing the Sora count, from what I have read There is one. Everyone else is a part of Sora. Ven was made from a piece of Soras heart by Xehanort and in turn he made Vanitas from that darkness. Roxas is Soras Nobody, Xion is his memories, and if I'm correct IDK if i remember...
  3. M

A Terra, MX, and Xehanort Theory

Ok but going by your logic Terra, who is seventeen, could not be Xehanort, cause he is too young. But what I wanted to imply is that insted of Terra's body, Venitas gets used instead. His face will be reveald at the end of BBS which heavily implys that he is of large importance to the story...
  4. M

A Terra, MX, and Xehanort Theory

Has Anyone but me considered that Vanitas is Xehanort/Ansem/Xemnas? MX, Terra, And Xehanort are not the only characters shown with golden eyes, shall I mention Ansem the wise? He bares many similaritys to them when he is dressed a DiZ so it may be something other than them them being linked...
  5. M

Theory Behind Riku and Sora's powers (BBS related)

Okay all the talk about Multi-Wielding (more than two Keyblades) Is just getting crazy..... But it would be great if they put it in the game. Whoops too late that was done in KH2 by an organization member. Ohh well, it was cool while it lasted. Also has anyone considered that any character...
  6. M

ARMOR

This is the first I have heard of the ability deck. When I first started reading this thread I thought that they might take a page from CoM and instead of upgrading the weapon you would upgrade the attack. Considering the Crisis Core engine is being used and I belive they have some people from...
  7. M

Where does the door on Destiny Islands lead?

It's the door that leads to the Heart of Destiny Islands, hence why young Riku saw a Keyhole on it in one of the flashbacks. Too bad it was never locked up, hence why the place went bye bye when the Heartless showed up. How come there is not a key hole on it when Sora sees it though...
Back