• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

The SasuNaru Fanclub ~The Never Ending Bond~

Welcome to the SasuNaru Fanclub. :36: (Deeper than friendship, Deeper than blood, It's Love.) Here for all fans of SasukeXNaruto or better know as SasuNaru/NaruSasu. For the people who can see that they are mean't to be. For the people who can that even if one of them were a girl... they...
  2. S

What did Sora shout at the end?

I also think he shouted "Kairi" :wink:
  3. S

I beat Kingdom Hearts!

I just beat it for the first time! I'm so happy! :36: I love it!
  4. S

NEW Scans!!!!

Thanks for sharing! :)
  5. S

The SoRiku FanClub

The SoRiku FanClub A Fanclub for Fans of the great pairing SoRiku (Riku/Sora)! How can anyone not love this pairing? I mean it's so cute! No bashing SoRiku allowed! :23: ~Members~ SoraRikuLove, DarkGuardian44, Lifes.Lover, Blufire, Hershey, Rain, Roxas001, Midnight Star...
  6. S

Hi, I'm new :)

Hi, My name is Lyndi. I've just started playing Kingdom Hearts 1, I've had Kingdom Hearts for about a year and never really got that far. But, I've just started playing it again and I'm about half way done :) I'm loving it! I'm a fangirl of SoRiku (Riku and Sora). :)
Back