• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rallade

Music ► You can purchase a signed copy of Yoko Shimomura's drammatica off the European SE store

You can purchase a signed copy of Drammatica here: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/305068/drammatica-signed-music-disc I got it recently and it is indeed a regular sharpie-signed copy (and got to finish my collection of game cover kingdom hearts music ^_^)
  2. Rallade

Making a theme for the forums!

So Hillboy, Sign, Ethy (Master Spockanort) and I were talking in the KHI chatroom, and we thought it might be a good idea if we came up with a new theme for the forums after all these years of having only Stampy and Clown College. We came up with a couple of ideas and thought it would be nice to...
  3. Rallade

Say no to ACTA!

I just found out about this thing, it's terrible, please help as much as you can to go against it (petitions, etc.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=citzRjwk-sQ&feature=share
  4. Rallade

Help/Support ► Sig help/support for touch BB

I need some help with my sig, I wanted to add an image to it but it says that it already contains 3 images/videos (yet my sig is empty). On an other note, I was wondering if it would be possible to add, to the forums, support for the TouchBB iOS app.
  5. Rallade

At what dates do you think these games will be released?

I was wondering what would be the possible release dates for 3D, BBS vol.2, and KH3. For KH 3D, I doubt it will be released as far as the 10th anniversary considering we already have a trailer and that the game was kept under wraps until E3 2010, but the fact they still don't have any idea as to...
  6. Rallade

KH3D Gameplay videos at Nintendo World 2011 (Jan. 8-9-10)

According to Nintendo World 2011 - Live Coverage of Nintendo World 2011 and nintendo3dsblog, Gameplayvideos and/or trailers of Kingdom Hearts 3D will be on display at the Nintendo World 2011 conference in Japan held on the 8th, 9th, and 10th of January. This is geetting me pumped!!!! *drool*...
  7. Rallade

Official KH: Re:Coded NA site update

I don't know if anybody noticed this but the website's presentation and overall look is now a lot better, check it out for yourselves: here
  8. Rallade

I must be the unluckiest guy ever

Did this happen to anyone else, Amazon ran out of stock of BBS (CE) copies and now I won't get it for another MONTH!!!! :(
  9. Rallade

What is your favorite music that criticizes society and/or the world

This thread is about music that criticizes the way our society has become. My favorite so far is "Real World" by The All-American rejects: YouTube - Real World The All-American Rejects You are welcome to post yours =D
Back