• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rallade

Music ► You can purchase a signed copy of Yoko Shimomura's drammatica off the European SE store

You can purchase a signed copy of Drammatica here: https://store.eu.square-enix.com/eu/product/305068/drammatica-signed-music-disc I got it recently and it is indeed a regular sharpie-signed copy (and got to finish my collection of game cover kingdom hearts music ^_^)
  2. Rallade

Man at Arms-Oathkeeper

I actually started to make that one out of wood, never finished though, I should get back to it
  3. Rallade

Man at Arms-Oathkeeper

Has to wear the Org coat though
  4. Rallade

Man at Arms-Oathkeeper

I didn't expect them to do another one, but since it changed to the stagmer bors. I guess they reconsidered :D
  5. Rallade

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I would love to see it but then we run into another issue,what about the whole Zack thing, will they address him? I know they probably wouldn't due to it being an integral part of another story line and that it might be a...
  6. Rallade

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Time to own 1.5 twice.... without even owning a PS3 in the first place....
  7. Rallade

News ► The World Ends With You: Solo Remix Now Released on Android!

I had to log in again just to comment on how awesome this is :D Thank god I didn't spoil anything for myself yet! Edit: Played the original, just talking about the extra stuff in this one
  8. Rallade

Who were the seven people that needed to be awkened?

It doesn't have to be on Destiny Islands, but that's the idea.
  9. Rallade

KH3D Final Mix Speculation Thread

So basically, what you want is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff in the RoS?
  10. Rallade

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

What they fixed was that, in the Japanese version, when you dropped during a boss fight only the boss regained health, they fixed that by making it so that both you and the boss would regenerate.
  11. Rallade

Just realized, even though my journal lists the ending dive, my special portals are still attributed to the right person.
  12. Rallade

Did you try zooming in , you can't use them if your map is zoomed out .
  13. Rallade

Take a Picture with KH3D!

Well, I tried to to the same thing as Gexus, safe to say it doesn't work with the MoM edition... I had my 7 year old sis take a pic of this :P
  14. Rallade

Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Ben Diskin!

I'm... So... HAPPY *shed's tear* thanks! I was finally able to wake up to his voice!
  15. Rallade

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Releases Today in NA!

I still have 3 to 7 days left T_T curse Swiss customs! If I lived in France (no more than 2 minutes by foot) I would've gotten it tomorrow or the day after...
  16. Rallade

Making a theme for the forums!

So Hillboy, Sign, Ethy (Master Spockanort) and I were talking in the KHI chatroom, and we thought it might be a good idea if we came up with a new theme for the forums after all these years of having only Stampy and Clown College. We came up with a couple of ideas and thought it would be nice to...
  17. Rallade

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Countdown - Final Day!

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Countdown - Day I! I see you finally got things working :P
  18. Rallade

Getting ready for KH3D.

What are you doing to make time go by while waiting for 3D? We're down to the 3 day mark (6 days for me but whatever) and I was wondering, what are all of you doing to keep your hype levels on the lower side of the scale? Personally I'm doing this:
  19. Rallade

Gamestop Promotional Stuff

I got dibs on this poster from Game :D
  20. Rallade

Take a Picture with KH3D!

Well here's a picture of me with 3D Can't buy it though T^T (NA 3DS for MoM edition)
Back