• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rabgix

2nd Amendment: Right to Arms.

Disscusion on the 2nd amendment as there seems to be a lot in another thread. So bring it over here.
  2. Rabgix

Any more Org 13 Secrets? *Spoilers*

OK with BBS over, whats left to know about organization 13. It showed us the apprentices and how they were before the change. And we saw Yound Axel and Saix, showing the bond between them when they were younger. Finally we know about Xemnas' creation, Xion's truth and so forth. So whats left...
  3. Rabgix

Nobodies and Suicide. . . "The Easy Way Out"

They wanted to be there own person, not the old person.
  4. Rabgix

What's the big problem with KH2 plot wise

Was hard to follow with Roxas being the 13th member of ORganization 13. I just didnt understand them till way late game.
  5. Rabgix

Help/Support ► Stay or New

I love Chibi Death. It makes me laugh and smile. its actually one of the main reasons I like you.
  6. Rabgix

Grandstander

Same. Once I broke 100 on my first try, I got bored.
  7. Rabgix

If Jesse McCartney Doesn't Voice Ventus...

Yeah, but this thread still seems stupid and useless. Just spam.
  8. Rabgix

how long did it take u to beat it?

Yeah with the claws all over the place.
  9. Rabgix

how long did it take u to beat it?

Never beat it lol. Got stuck on the grave thing in halloween town.
  10. Rabgix

KHII FM ruined it.

He was using Roxas' keyblades. Since Roxas is his nobody he is able to weild them as well.
  11. Rabgix

Help/Support ► Haha, Girls suck sometimes

I'd stay out of the cross-fire.
  12. Rabgix

Marluxia

I always said Mar-lucks-ee-a
  13. Rabgix

Help/Support ► I'm internally conflicted

As my Dad always tells me. " Steve, don't visit my grave, cause i'm not there." What did he believe in?
  14. Rabgix

A One Piece RP?

Since I havn't seen one here and there seems to be lots of RPs with diferent anime, why not do a One PIece RP? I'm just throwing this idea into the air btw.
  15. Rabgix

Zexion's Death Scene Questions

He also did it because Saix want Zexion dead so he could rank up.
  16. Rabgix

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

>.> We have feelings too ya know. Besides. Im more gay thean straight but still like some girls
  17. Rabgix

Hidden Mickey!

I saw the clouds. I feel Like I'm playing "wheres waldo?"
  18. Rabgix

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

I hate it when people go crazy bout gays in church, But I hate it more when Gays try to dictate it. Makes me feel like the bad guy. =(
  19. Rabgix

Whats left?

Ok so in about 2 weeks i will have been here for a whole year, but I know have an empty feeling about this place. The next KH game probally won't come out for at least 2-3 years if We're lucky and I question what's left to do. My best friends on here arn't the same anymore and the thrill is...
  20. Rabgix

A NEW SECRET BOSS?!?!

IT shall be this guy!!!!---------> But seriously I think its just Vanitus setiment but they dont wanna say so not to spoil it to ppl who are anit-spoilers.
Back