• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Sound Team Interview!

Goldpanner, you are seriously amazing for translating this. You did a great job. Thanks so much!
  2. L

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Site Updated With 358/2 Days!

Did everyone forget about 'drammatica'? "The Other Promise" and "Destati" have already been orchestrated. "13th Dilemma" too, albeit as part of the "13th Anthology" medley. "The Other Promise" and "Destati" are also in the 'Symphonic Fantasies' KH suite and encores respectively. And they all...
  3. L

Behold -- the eagerly-anticipated, long-awaited cover-artwork is finally revealed...

The website has been updated. PIANO COLLECTIONS KINGDOM HEARTS Field & Battle 7/9 songs are revealed,no previews but Sinister Sundown.
  4. L

Behold -- the eagerly-anticipated, long-awaited cover-artwork is finally revealed...

Yeah I had posted it last month in the other thread that everyone abandoned. Also did anyone realize that the first piano collections was on sale in the US store? o_O
  5. L

Various Video Game Pencil Art

Well actually there's mostly J-Pop and random photography but there's some vg stuff in there... Glaexeaus's deviantART gallery Or for those too lazy to look through the whole thing, the better ones would be below: Glaexeaus's deviantART gallery Any tips on getting better? i can never seem to...
  6. L

Importing 358/2 Days?

It's certainly got a hefty price tag at Play -Asia. $60 is quite a turn off, and it's $80 CDN for me... But my limited Japaneae isn't nearly good enough to last through that. At least with FM+, it was English voices.
  7. L

Lvng's various fan...stuff

Well it's mostly drawings, although I have two piano arranged Zelda songs here. But for my artwork, go here. Some of my better ones include Master Chief and this dude whom I don't actually know. I had some old KH stuff on there (Half finished Zexion, half finished Sora/Roxas). Hoping to do...
Back