• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Relationship between Ventus and Sora?

I just saw this image posted on the front page and it got me wondering: could Ventus and Sora be related? It seems like it's obvious since he has a strong resemblance to his nobody, Roxas. It made me question this even more since he and Sora have the same standing pose that no one else does...
  2. F

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

It's the only one they have right now. I wasn't too crazy about the whole cover being on the shirt as well, but it does look nice and the print looks cool as well.
  3. F

Dance, Magic, Dance!

Hey peoples, I'm FusionHype and I'm here to squeal like a fangirl whenever I see something new about the Kingdom Hearts series. I've been a big fan ever since the first one came out years ago. I'm also into other game series like MegaMan, Ratchet and Clank, Phoenix Wright and a couple others. I...
  4. F

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

Hot Topic is selling a newly released Kingdom Hearts 2 shirt for $21: The fabric feels good and doesn't look or feel cheap at all. Just thought you guys would like to know :D I went today and was not expecting it at all and snatched it up as soon as I saw it. Sorry if this is in the wrong...
Back