• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

BBS OPENING

ON YOUTUBE. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep -Offical intro Movie- most of it is just clips from what we've seen, but it's still awesome. Great, all I kept saying to myself while watching this video was "DON'T WATCH IT. DON'T WATCH IT. " over and over again. I'm never gonna be able to...
  2. P

Vanitas Theory

personally, I don't wanna learn who Vanitas is until the game is released to NA, but I have a theory. No, it's not the whole "terra's unversed" or "riku's older brother" or anything like that, but something like a new character. we're not exactly sure on Master Eraqus' background, but we know...
  3. P

Theory: Axel, Ven, and Roxas

Alright, so im sure most of us are aware that Lea (Axel's somebody) was seen talking to Ven in the new, unfound-on-the-internet trailer (DON'T ASK ME FOR IT, I HAVEN'T SEEN IT OR POSTED IT). So, later when he becomes a nobody, don't the nobodies remember their past lives/memories? And then he...
  4. P

Young Lea and Saix Somebody

alright, this is probably old news for people who have been stalking Maiki's journal found here: Abyss of Obsessions but for those who want a taste of the super cute impressions of the young axel and saix somebodies seen in the new Jump Festa trailer, here ya go. (drawn by Maiki, therefore...
  5. P

Saix's somebody...?

I know this is kinda pointless, but do you guys believe Saix's Somebody's name is Sai or Isa? in my opinion, I like Isa, cuz it rings nicely with Lea. lol, this randomly popped up in my head, and I wanted to get your opinions. people, please no flaming, as this is my first post. I'm sorry...
Back