• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Sora's name

Before I go and ask my question, this has nothing to do with last names. I've been trying to figure this out for a while. The word "sora" in Japanese means sky. Is Sora's name really sky, and they didn't change it in the English version, or is it short for something else? I found on a website a...
  2. K

Nobodies and hearts

Okay, it's been driving me absolutely nuts all day and I don't know how it even came up in my head. If Namine made replica Riku's heart, then, why can't she have made fake hearts for Oganization 13? As long as there's some sort of data, shouldn't she have been able to? It's driving me...
  3. K

Facial expressions in KH

Has anyone else noticed how the character's expressions weren't as good as others in KH1 movie events? Like how some of the movies had more detail on their faces than others? It makes me a little angry that there's more face detail in KH: Re com and KH2 than in KH1. What's your opinion?
  4. K

Kairi at Kingdom Hearts

Hey, I'm still kinda new even though I started here in April, so sorry if this was posted before. Does anyone have a theory or know how, or even why, Kairi was at Kingdom Hearts at the end of the first game? I just got done playing the first one not to long ago just to know the story before...
Back