• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Did anyone else pronounce it wrong?

That's what I was like too.
  2. K

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

What happened to me, was I was beating the tentaclaws and beat up the leechgrave when it fainted, but the danged things kept eating me and I guess I didn't bring enough hi-potions and cures with me.
  3. K

Sora Vs. Roxas

I vote for Sora mainly because he was the main character since the game started. I like his attitude too, because it's mostly positive but he has his doubts every once in a while. I'm one of those people that just likes to have one character be the star and that's it, but things change. I loved...
  4. K

Sora's name

Before I go and ask my question, this has nothing to do with last names. I've been trying to figure this out for a while. The word "sora" in Japanese means sky. Is Sora's name really sky, and they didn't change it in the English version, or is it short for something else? I found on a website a...
  5. K

what day are you on?

Day 301. I keep getting stuck on boss battles. grrrrr.
  6. K

Boss battles .... help?

I'm so stuck. I've tried at least twenty times to beat it. I usaully go around and beat the 4 tentaclaws to stun it long enough to get rid of about a bar and a half, and do it all over again. The thing that's annoying me most is I've died so many times that they gave me the option of making it...
  7. K

What does he say?

I can't say for sure, but to me it looked like he said "Sora". That's just what I think though.
  8. K

Nobodies and hearts

I forgot that Vexen made the replica. Oops. I kind of understand how the replica didn't really have a heart and just fake memories. Thanks. :)
  9. K

Nobodies and hearts

Okay, it's been driving me absolutely nuts all day and I don't know how it even came up in my head. If Namine made replica Riku's heart, then, why can't she have made fake hearts for Oganization 13? As long as there's some sort of data, shouldn't she have been able to? It's driving me...
  10. K

How Many of You have it?

I got it a few minutes after I was done at work. It was 6:21 when I actually bought it. I haven't gotten that far, I'm only about an hour in so far, but it is explaining alot for me thus far. I can't wait to see how the whole thing is.
  11. K

Facial expressions in KH

Has anyone else noticed how the character's expressions weren't as good as others in KH1 movie events? Like how some of the movies had more detail on their faces than others? It makes me a little angry that there's more face detail in KH: Re com and KH2 than in KH1. What's your opinion?
  12. K

Kairi at Kingdom Hearts

Sorry, I'll keep that in mind. I will be more careful in the future, I promise. Also, this was my very first post I made myself.
  13. K

NEED HELP PLOX!!! D:

I chose the staff and the sword, I don't think it's a bad combo, and to be completely honest, I never noticed how much defense or offense power I got.
  14. K

How many times have you beaten KH1?

2 times. The first time was level 99, 100 before the last few battles with Ansem, and the second time was level 63? I think that's what it was.
  15. K

hardest kh1 boss

It's between Zurt Zisa, the Phantom, and Sephoroth. Sephoroth is my #1 hardest battle.
  16. K

You ever wonder...

With me, I think that maybe Goofy tried talking to Riku about how he is, or was, friends with Sora, but either he didn't answer or didn't want to talk about that. Then, ...SILENCE.
  17. K

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

Yeah, I got annoyed. I always forgot where I was already and where I came from and ended up going into places I went into. The regular music was annoying but I didn't mind the battle music :)
  18. K

Kairi at Kingdom Hearts

Okay, never mind someone already posted something like this. Please delete. Sorry. :(
  19. K

Kairi at Kingdom Hearts

Hey, I'm still kinda new even though I started here in April, so sorry if this was posted before. Does anyone have a theory or know how, or even why, Kairi was at Kingdom Hearts at the end of the first game? I just got done playing the first one not to long ago just to know the story before...
Back