• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oathkeeper512

Keyblade Wielders of Light

For the 7 wielders of light there's Mickey, Riku, Sora TVA, and as the secret ending obviously revealed, Kairi. But where does Lea fit in? He too can wield a keybladeand he's not on the side of light i guess, seeing as there are alredy 7 wielders. So will he fight for thre darkness? Just a thought.
  2. Oathkeeper512

Vanitas

Hi everyone, i havent been on the forums in forever so i was wondering if Vanitas's VA was confirmed to be Haley Joel Osment?. I watched the E3 trailer and it sounds just like him (in an evil voice) but i wasnt sure.
  3. Oathkeeper512

Kingdom Hearts 3

This is my first visit to the furums in awile: so if this had already been posted i apologize. But i was on youtube the other day and i watched the kh bbs secret endings. And from what i could tell it looks like there is a new KH game coming out. The secret ending showed Aqua talking with ATW...
  4. Oathkeeper512

End of the World = Enchanted dominion?

Ok, so in KH1 the End of the World is the heartless home world. Heartless are the creatures that are the dark part of people's hearts, and heartless are formed when a person submits to the darkness in their heart. The End of the World and TWTNW go hand in hand: TWTNW is pretty much the nobody...
  5. Oathkeeper512

Olympus Colliseum

So today i was replaying KH2 and i was on the second visit to Olympus Colliseum. Hades was using a statue tht i think was pretty much aurons heart to control him, so Auron would fight Hercules. Sora sees this and tells Herc about the statue and Herc says this sounds familiar. So i was thinking...
  6. Oathkeeper512

Potential mickey/Ven connection

Ok so last night i was playing through that epic battle in hollow bastion during kh2. i realized tht micked and ven kinda hold their keys the same way. and in the trailers Ven is always talking about the king. just wondering about this so tell me what you think
Back