• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Lit ► The Tale of Genji

Possibly the first novel ever written, certainly the first written by a Japanese woman, the Tale of Genji has been around for almost a millenium. Not quite as long as Homer's stuff, but much longer than the works of Jane Austen. Anyways, I'm only on the second chapter, but I'm already in love...
  2. K

Mormon Tabernacle Choir

If you love choral music, you will love MOTAB, as we Mormons like to call the Choir. You don't have to be Mormon to enjoy their music, though. They sing far more than just Mormon hymns. So, do you love them? Hate them? Really couldn't care less? Discuss it here.
  3. K

Vexen Twilight Town Battle

So, we got re:Chain of Memories for Christmas, and my sis is stuck on the final Vexen battle. She's actually lost interest because of it. Any tips for beating Vexen in this battle would be greatly appreciated by both me and my sis.
  4. K

Geisha: Not a prostitute

So I just joined a forum dedicated to geisha and kimono wearing(kitsuke). And I thought to myself "Self, I wonder how much the folks on KHI know about these living dolls and their way of life." Thus, this thread was born. Feel free to ask questions about geisha here. I'll be happy to answer...
  5. K

Opera

The first opera I ever saw was Utah Opera's performance of "Madame Butterfly" with my little sis. We loved it! Thanks to my sis's good grades, we got two tickets for another Utah Opera performance, Don Pasquale. So, yeah. Feel free to discuss how much you love opera. Or hate opera. Or how you...
  6. K

Enya

You may remember her from such songs as "Only Time", "Orinoco Flow", or "May it Be." This Irish singer has taken the world by storm with her soothing music since 1988. Feel free to discuss anything Enya here. Mods, feel free to delete if a similar thread exists.
  7. K

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Everything you wanted to know about Mormon's but were afraid to ask. If you have any questions about my religion, feel free to ask me here. Mormon.org is the church's official website for those who want to know more about us, so feel free to go there if you want. We are not just in Utah, by...
  8. K

Katsuno_Hitomi's First Post

Hi, everyone! My name is Katsuno_Hitomi, and I love Kingdom Hearts! *obvious fact is obvious* Yeah, that's about all I've got right now. If you want to learn more about me, feel free to PM me.
Back