• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Will SE pull a Mindf**k with BBS?

I am going to keep this short and sweet since no one likes long theories, I have been thinking to myself, "Well, Roxas is Sora's nobody, but its weird cause he doesn't really look like him". Then it hit me. What if Roxas isn't actually Sora's nobody? WHAT IF the Roxas looking like Ven thing...
  2. D

The Storm-Sign Ups and Discussion-

The Storm: RP Rating: M-Mature. Warning: This RP will have tons of blood and gore. It all began... With a storm.... In the town of Creighvill. Everything was always peaceful. Mostly everyone knew one another and the weather was always strangely nice. There was everything you would expect...
  3. D

Investigation

Now that my incredibly misleading thread-title has caught you off guard time to get down to business. My name is Detective Man. And for good reason. But you don't need to know why. Instead I will tell you that it was in the high sixties the other day. Where I live. The weather was indeed...
Back