• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

What lvl in End of the World?

ya, i was nowhere near 100! i was about lv 54, but i tell ya, it was hard for me, especially with ansem.
  2. F

what lvl are you

i was 54 when i finished the game....but i was HARD at only 54! but now i'm satisfied at 100! (^_^)
  3. F

Kairi Is How Much Old?

LOL! i know, totally! i was a lil confused cos they looked sooo young for their age. and if you look at the way sora stands in kh, he stands with his belly stuck out (not literally),and the big shoes just made him look like a clown!
  4. F

who looks the coolest sora or riku

it sure is! but i think sora is best....just look at the clothes! and at the end of the daym sora IS the main chararcter!
  5. F

Kairi Is How Much Old?

haley joel osment DOES still voice Sora. i think sora looks way better now. i kh he looked like he was 10 or something! so he's cuter and taller now!
  6. F

What is your faveorite thing about kingdom hearts?

i agree...it's really fun when you had a crappy day, and you just whip out ur Ultimate Keyblade and take it all out on the heartless!
  7. F

What happens when you touch a Moogle's PomPom?

REALLY! im playing ff9 now so i can't wait to see that!
  8. F

Fairy God Mother Replaced with YUNA (theory)

it's kinda weird having her in KH2, cos first of all....she not a summoner anymore. second of all.....she has nothing to do with KH! though, it would be nice to have her in it. but not for the summoning, something more cool.
  9. F

What level did you beat Ansem at?

man, right now im at maybe almost level 40 im im still at halloween town (0_0), well i gotta long way ahead of me
Back