• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Double the fun...(spoiler)

So you're telling me that when Vanitas fused into Ventus, we get this beast. And I'm talking about that Keyblade: the X-Blade. So I'm thinking: Wielder + Wielder = X-Blade Wielder? Is that what MX was trying to acomplish, trying to fuse with Terra to get that beastly thing of a...
  2. A

KH Behind the Scenes

I present Behind the Scenes with the music staff of KH Piano YouTube - KH Piano Behind the Scenes I also give a trailer to KH Field & Battle, shortly. EDIT: It is up now. YouTube - KH Piano CD Trailer Please feel free to leave comments on the Youtube page too.
  3. A

Ienzo mini-rant

Why can't anyone accept that in THE 10 YEAR SPAN BETWEEN BBS AND KH1 IENZO GREW BECAUSE OF.....I don't know.... getting older!!! Why can't it be that simple?!? Does everything in the KHverse have to be sooo complicated? Even going from 8 to 18 needs some kind of explaination? I'm not tryin'...
  4. A

New BBS Dwarves Gameplay

Like I said, BBS now with Dwarves. Well I'll get the Youtube ver. on soon. Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Video Game, TGS 09: Japanese Dwarves Gameplay (Cam) HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com Youtube: YouTube - Gametrailers KH BBS Dwarves Woodland Gameplay(Cam) Enjoy...
  5. A

Xehanort has...

I just noticed that Xehanort has the exact same pair of boots as his Heartless and Nobody. And I think MX and the DS too. I guess you could chalk another one up for the Terra + MX = Xehanort Theory. Either that or they all have the same taste in bootwear. Yeah. Sorry about being late...
  6. A

Gamespot's 358/2 Days Preview

Like the title says here is Gamespot's 358/2 Days preview. Enjoy I guess. GameSpot Video: TOTS Preview: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Don't remember when its been posted though = P EDIT: They really talk more about Multi-lpayer.
  7. A

Roxas is....

... the complete antithesis of Sora in 358/2 Days. Really. Look at some of the English Days videos: http://media.ds.ign.com/media/964/964462/vids_1.html Specifically Wonderland Gameplay and Preview Event. In Wonderland, Roxas is the bad cop while interrogating the Cat, and is totally angry...
  8. A

BBS New trailer

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Video Game, Japanese Epic Showdown Trailer | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com The Youtube Edition: YouTube - BBS Epic Showdown Trailer JPN I believe some parts of it are new, but some of it is also old. But at least they put out a new "epic" trailer...
  9. A

Xemnas's Armor

This probobly has come up many times, but I'll ask it anyway: Does Xemnas's armor form mean anything? Because I'm really thinking it harkens back to TAV/TAV's armor, so Xemnas's armor does show the connection. Any thoughts on it? And I got one off-topic question: Is that Dragon Xemnas...
  10. A

The Evil Eye Connection?

Alright then. Everyone knows about the semi-importance of character's eye colors right? Everyones' eyes which are a bright yellow color or something have fallen into darkness correct? What I'm getting at here is with Org. XIII. If Nobodys are users of darkness and the whole shebang, then why...
  11. A

Still One Thing...

I everybody, AllEndsWith- here! We know about the KH storyline. We also know or assume BBS and 358/2 Days will solve some plot holes. Like Roxas's time with the Organization. Or Xehanort's mysterious past. Those will be solved in BBS and Days. I can't forget Coded which will show the way to...
Back