• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

KH BBS European site update

You'd think they'd give a little character description for the other characters (besides TAV), but I guess not. Sounds a little lazy, but I guess an update is an update.
  2. A

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

Turn-based and rail shooter? At least they thought to get a little bit of variety into Coded/RE:Coded.
  3. A

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

Ughh, just hope this won't end up like RE: COM with all those jokes about Marluxia and Namine. Sends chills down my spine. And on a brighter note, Vanitas is in fact an abomination. So where's my "Spock official seal of approval"?
  4. A

Not to be off-topic or anything. But did someone merge my thread with another? And it's good to see less hate for the english voice cast.
  5. A

GameSpot Q&A W/ Nomura Here's the Q&A It came out today so I don't think its old. Enjoy the read. EDIT After reading it myself, there doesn't seem to be anything mindblowing new. Rather topics about how they came to make the game or the whole "master and apprentice" aspects in it. I...
  6. A

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

I don't think it's possible to figure out the Entity's identity. Even when the game come out in NA and someone manages to defeat the boss, there'll probobly be an even more cryptic message to solve. But I do see some good theories, but I really don't think time travel would be a good...
  7. A

Birth by Sleep Voice Actors Nimoy Confirmed

I love how everyone is bending over backwards for MX's VA as soon as they heard it was Spock.s1keanureeves And MX's voice does sound gruff. Makes it even more manly. Just like Dr. Robotnik's voice from that cool Sonic the Hedgehog show with the Freedom Fighters.
  8. A

BbS Release Date Announced

Why is half this thread complaining? And whats so bad about the old man's voice? He's old, cut the guy a break! I mean, are old people supposed to sound pleasing?
  9. A

TwilightChaser37's BIRTH BY SLEEP FANDUB PROJECT!!!

Hey Twilight, how's the secret ending fandub, coming together?
  10. A

BbS Ultimania "Plot Mysteries" Nomura interview

What! Xemnas "intentionally" not using a keyblade. Now thats a load of BS Nomura. Who'd believe that?
  11. A

I like the music. And by chance, how is the development of that FANDUBED Secret Ending going, not to rush you or anything.
  12. A

Well, Twilight did VA with strep-throat.facepalm
  13. A

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

Yeah, Twilight, I just wanna make sure I sent you that Braig clip(s), too.
  14. A

Thank you for responding. But you could at least post something weekly on the thread. I almost thought you forgot about this.
  15. A

Coded Episode 8 and BBS tie up theory.

Yes, truely. I hate your sig man, made me waste 5 minutes.
  16. A

Is this project dead now, or what? Cause no one is responding or anything.
  17. A

OMG new secret BBS cutscene?!?!?!

Still, pretty funny. (25 characters)
  18. A

Gantu's English Voice Actor

I'm kinda doubting it, mainly cause of the CAPS.
  19. A

arabslolWhohoo! Just finished both the audios!thebatman
  20. A

Email you the Sound file of our voices in that scene, or what?
Back