• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

A Theory

Just an idea, but I do have grounds for it. Let me post part of the infamous Nomura interview and then state my theory. Q: Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans. A: Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his...
  2. T

What Miyazaki Movie would make the best World?

I know this most likely WON'T happen, but it could be another one of the surprises of KH2. Disney owns rights to Miyazaki's films, and that John Lasseter guy from Pixar is friends with him, so this isn't totally impossible. So what movie do you think would make the best world if this were to, by...
  3. T

Fanfiction ► Aidan's Story

Aidan’s Story A Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction Novel Containing Worlds and Characters from: Video Games Kingdom Hearts Final Fantasy Soul Calibur The Legend of Zelda Mario Golden Sun Donkey Kong Books Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment (James Patterson) His Dark Materials Trilogy (Phillip...
  4. T

KH Trivia Info

This is from IMDb, so if you think this stuff isn't true yell at them not me, no flaming, I just found some of this to be interesting. I knew most of it already, but a few things I didn't. If you want the link, its here. Remember, I in no way endorse this info, so no flaming. Thanks. link...
  5. T

Help: Mystery Goo

I'm trying to sythesize an item, but I'm missing mystery goo. I know it comes from the white mushroom Heartless in Deep Jungle, only problem is that I don't know how to kill them so that I can get mystery goo. If anyone knows please post. Don't give opinions, give what you know to be true...
  6. T

Fanfiction ► The War of Time and Space

This fan fiction plays off of the idea that there are many more worlds in the Kingdom Hearts Universe other than KH, FF, and Disney ones. It includes a few original characters and new worlds/characters from numerous other game series. This is just for fun, so no flaming. To back up why I wrote...
  7. T

Riku and Sora are really girl names!!!

Don't know if anyone has ever heard of this, but Sora is actually a girl, Native American name that means "chirping songbird". Th name everyone has always said means of the sky is actually Sorano, not Sora. Below is the link for Sora and Sorano. (Copy and paste)...
Back