• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

been a while

hey, im pretty sure nobody remembers me, sorry, I was gone monitering my own forum, but I thought Id come back and stay for a while, what have I missed?
  2. M

back from a long vacation

I highly doubt anybody remembers me, but those that do whats up, Im back
  3. M

Back from the land of the dead(and summer homework)

Finally back i had lots of school stuff to do but anyway hey im back and better than ever
  4. M

Xion in KH2

If u noticed in the pic namine drew of axel and roxas 2 other figures r shown one of them is saix the other is a hooded figure that looks a lot like xion
  5. M

KH characters that look and even act a little like FF characters

Ive noticed some similarites between some characters from the orgainization and some FF characters For Example: Axel: reminds me of reno from ff7, looks a little similar Marluxia: reminds me of Genisis, from crisis core
  6. M

didd anyone realize?

I looked at a video for BBS and couldnt help but notice how terra summons his keyblade. it is summoned in data instead of a beam of light, kinda like roxas in data twilight town
  7. M

Im back

I have returned from a few weeks of a taken away computer
  8. M

Will Roxas be able to duel weild in KH 358/2 days

I just thought, will ppl be able to make Roxas Duel weild during gameplay in 359/2 days
  9. M

how do I post an Image in my sig?

I keep putting in the following in the image box thing: I dont know what to do now
  10. M

Why does roxas appear to fight sora?

I dont understand that cause the next time u see roxas he comes out of sora and then becomes part of sora again
  11. M

when does kingdom hearts 358/2 days come out to the US

I can't seem to find the date or even the month it comes out
  12. M

Who is Kairi's shadow?

I can't tell if Namine is Kairi's shadow if Xion from 358/2 days is, cause in the trailor from 358/2 days, Xion asks Riku who it is that she resembles, and Riku answers its Kairi, but I KH2 Namine becomes part of Kairi, It just confuses me (I typed the title of the thread wrong, I meant to say...
  13. M

New here

Sup Im Megamatos I obviously just joined and hey I rock nuff said
  14. M

Who is cooler, Roxas or Sora

I have been fighting wit a friend of mine to find out who is better but we cant come to an agreement
Back