• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Different forms of Kingdom Hearts???

-Sorry if its in the wrong section. So is there all of kinds of Kingdom Hearts?because in KH1 its a door and its The Heart 0f All Worlds,KH2 was the heart moon and hearts of men,then BBS was that blue heart in the sky and idk what they called it...so is there lots of Kingdom Hearts?
  2. K

Little help please!

How do you make Cure into Curaga?and Aero into Aeroga?
  3. K

About Sora's choice...

Ever wonder if Sora choice was to keep the momories of the castle?Would he know more about the 0rg and Roxas?Would the story be way different if he choose the castle memories?Tell me what you think?...
  4. K

Favorite Castle?

Title says it all: Which is your favorite? -Maleficent's Castle"Kingdom Hearts 1" -Castle 0blivion -That Castle That Never Was -Ansem The Wise's Castle"Kingdom Hearts 2" -Beast's Castle -Disney Castle ~I like all of them!
  5. K

Hmm.

Doesn't everybody think that KH2 is a disappointment?i mean its too easy and not hard like KH1.Speically w/Abilities!KH2 doesn't have limit moves like Strike Raid or Sonic Blade so attacking is more easier in KH2,Reaction Commands made it easy,ETC.So tell me what you guys think.
  6. K

Why did Marluxia wanted to...

How come Marluxia wanted to overthrow the 0rg?did he wanted to be the leader of the 0rg or something?...help?
  7. K

Did Diz and Mickey meet earlier?

When your about to get the C0"Castle 0blivion"Card Mickey said that he meeted Diz somewhere before,did they meet earlier before Castle?
  8. K

Just wondering...

Like you know how Zexion can copy people?what if he copy Xemnas than goes to Marluxia and trys to fool him and stuff.Tell me what you think.n i fixd it,sorry for the earlier post.
  9. K

I need a reminder!

Who is Xion?I watchd sum vidz about her n i knw thz, -shes best frnz w/Roxas n Axel -she has sumthing w/Kairi -shes fake? n im thinking tat shes Kairi's Heartless..? n does anybdy have anypicz of Roxas in C0? Th8kz 4 any help.
  10. K

Dont u think tat..

In KH ReCom,U can get sum KH2 KeyBlades Cards like Bond of Flames,Star Seeker,ETC.Since Sora didnt visit KH2 Worlds yet,do u think tat Sora got those cards 4rm Roxas?
  11. K

The Card System?

Y did they add The Card System 4 KH ReCom?I understand world cards but I dnt like da idea of fighting w/cards..Just saying.
  12. K

Xemnas..

In KH-FM Y was Xemnas in Hollow Bastion?Was he ther 2 test Sora ..?I 4got.. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Final Mix: Xemnas Cutscenes *English Dub*
  13. K

Does Terra..

Does Terra go 2The Station of Awakening just like Sora n Roxas did 2 get ther Keyblade?..
  14. K

Quick Question about MX.

So if Xemnas=Nobody of Xeharnort,Ansem Sod=Heartless of Xeharnort then MX=Unbirth of Xeharnort? -Srry if itz wrng section.
  15. K

Who would win?..

Darkside vs Twilight Thorn and Ansem-SoD vs Xemnas? It reminds me of Sora vs Roxas n Sora won so who would? Btw-Srry if thz is in da wrng section.
  16. K

A question about BBS..

YouTube - Full "KH: Birth By Sleep" HQ Trailer So VAT picks up da KK,IKK n WTD. MX comes so then How come they didnt use them??
  17. K

The Heartless group?...

In KH1 wat was da group calld tat Maleficent made/gatherd?I just call them The Heartless group since ther Heartless[Like da 0rg is Nobodys n Maleficent's group is Heartless] Do u guys knw wat Im talking about?....
  18. K

Organization's strongest members?

In ur mind who do u think is strongest in the 0rg? 2me it would b: Xemnas Saix Marluxia n Roxas.
  19. K

What if...

Hey guys,just wondering- What if Marluxia gained control over Sora,wat would u think would da story change?...
Back