• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Who Do You Want to Voice T and A?

I know, Miley Cyrus probably will get cast as him knowing Nourma... <_< I'd prefer the KH2 one, more mature.
  2. S

Evil rumor about Axel

Lea sounds like a girls name... Maybe Axel was a girl! That would explain soooo much...
  3. S

roxas or terra?

Ven is a completly different person to Roxas, they just look the same, and the reason why will be revealed in BBS hopefully or even Coded.
  4. S

Port Royal

This may have been said before, I dunno, sorry if it has. Anyways! When Sora and co first visit Port Royal, he says something like, "Boy this place has changed" implying that he's been there before? Now they did not go to Port Royal in KH1. Is this a mistranslation or not?
  5. S

Who Do You Want to Voice T and A?

Ven - Mcarthey (Lol can't spell his name o.O) Aqua - I wouldn't mind the person who did Yuffies voice in KH1 + 2 (Please don't kill me for saying that!) Terra - Miley Cyrus
  6. S

Mickey using Star Seeker?

Okay, okay, i know this may have been said before, and I'm sorry if it has, but in the end of the KH2:FM BBS video thingy (when Ven, Aqua and Terra fight MX and DS.) Mickey has the Star Seeker. Now don't you find this a bit odd? Because we know keychains are made from memories, right? Because...
  7. S

Terra/Aqua/Ven Personallities.

Will VAT's personallities be the same as RKS or will they be different?
  8. S

Dream Weapons/Awakening?

Is there an awakening in Days where you give up the sword or shield of whatever it is, or something simular to that?
  9. S

Deep Jungle?

Oh god I hate Wonderland<_< Even though it was a boss world, EotW would have been good, you would get to fight Ansem like you do in Riku's story. You mean the beta thing? I did read that and I saw the picture of Deep Jungle and I wondered why it wasn't in CoM so that's why I posted a thread :)
  10. S

Deep Jungle?

End of the World was also in the beta version...
  11. S

Deep Jungle?

Maybe they didn't have enough room in the finished game? Anyways, I'd rather have Deep Jungle instead of Wonderland <_< It was in the Beta Version...
  12. S

Deep Jungle?

Okay, I know this question may have been asked before, but why wasn't Deep Jungle in CoM? Or End of the World, because I would have liked EotW in CoM as well.
  13. S

Ds theory

Do you mean KH turns him young again?
  14. S

Ds theory

I doubt it. His name is Xehanort, but he isn't the Xehanort that Ansem found in Radient Gardens as there is quite a difference between the two. That would mean a 7 year time gap between BBS and when Ansem finds him, unless BBS is carried out over that amount of time. If it isn't and Terra does...
  15. S

Giving it 100%

DI also gives some good experience
  16. S

Ds theory

Yes, the Kingdom Key that Roxas does use is Sora's Kingdom Key Yes, but maybe you don't need to experiment with the memories to make the person use darkness. What proof is there that shows that Xehanort isn't already working with Ansem at this time? The only proof is that if Terra becomes...
  17. S

KH2 Cutscenes archive

Yeh I'm a pretty bad speller:31:
  18. S

Master Xehanort

Not to bother you, but why don't you ask someone to close this thread?
  19. S

Ds theory

Good idea. And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Even one of Ansems apprentices? Because if he was, there might be a possibility that Even created DS
  20. S

Xehanort name

No Heart and Another make sense, but the other two don't
Back