• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Vanitas is Xehanort?

1. If Xehanort, Ansem SoD and Xemnas could use keyblades that would eliminate the need for sora You've got some pretty good support ideas in their
  2. T

Connection to CoM

Nomura was worried that to mch of her back was showing so he changed the design mid-way so yer and welcome to the forums
  3. T

[bbs] Terra/Ven's final moments

I don't think Ven's Heart gets sacrificed, i think MX just freezes him but then again correct me if i'm wrong
  4. T

Secret Ending actual ending?

it would probably be towards the end because by what happens in the secret ending
  5. T

Roxas and ven

Sora, Riku and Kairi's names are equal to Ven, Terra and Aqua's names. Basically Sora means sky as Ven means air. Riku means land as Terra means Earth and Kairi meaning sea or ocean and Aqua meaning water
  6. T

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

358/2 days comes out Monday August 31st 2009, if you go on NextGenWalkthroughs | Video Walkthroughs and Guides for Xbox360, Playstation 3, Wii and More it shows a side bar of upcoming releases and you can find it there. Thats the AMERICAN release date sorry
Back