• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Fanfiction ► The Last Story

sora and kari and roxas and namine not demyx and kairi thats not a good match :P eva and riku is good i guess
  2. X

but wat about namine though does she like roxas?
  3. X

well to me roxas and eva should be together but sora and eva to are good but i really think roxas x eva and sora x kairi is good
  4. X

wow jealousy is rising O.o
  5. X

kairi is so jealous...AWSOME! :D
  6. X

cool lol "GET BACK HERE OLD MAN"
  7. X

why is kairi mad? is it because rainer is back?
  8. X

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

ill play zexion cause hes cool :D and maybe axel too
  9. X

same questions as twilight riku
  10. X

awsome but im confused also
  11. X

lol "AHHH, IT'S A DRUGIE, AND HE HAS THE WATER!!!!" now thats funny XD ur story is awsome
  12. X

does rainer and roxas kinda like each other?
  13. X

i like your chapter/story axel is funny lol ;D
  14. X

Is it worth it?

i dont mind his voice at all lol but i know what u mean did anyone get irritated when you gotta find the right cards to open up doors? like the high,low and same and diff colors...it's so annoying lol
  15. X

Is it worth it?

i have it on GBA and PS2 thing i dont get was sora's voice changed...i thougth it would change when he slept for a year
  16. X

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

ima buy the shirt it looks cool it looks cool i guess they should make more ;D
  17. X

If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change?

Re: If anyone would have changed ANYTHING in any of the worlds, what would you change i would take out atlantica... why? i get lost in kh1 alot and kh2 its a waste of time
Back