• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► Problem with friend's mental health

My friend recently fell back on cutting; she said she hadn't done it in over a year but I saw marks all over her hips last night and she admitted that she'd started back up again. She's seen our college's psychological support center in the beginning of the year but doesn't find it helpful to...
  2. S

How I Met Your Mother

Discuss it's hilarity. Or rather, how much you'd like to have sex with Barney, because frankly I wouldn't say no.
  3. S

What did Sora shout at the end?

I'd be very surprised if a thread for this doesn't already exist, but I did several different searches and came up with nothing, so here goes. During the final cutscene as Kairi drifts off, Sora shouts something to her but can't be heard. Is this question answered in another game, or is it...
  4. S

Cirque du Soleil

I love it more than most people. Any other Cirque fans out there??
  5. S

Hey, I'm almost painfully new.

Hello, my name's KJ! I'm a freshman in college with affinities for sarcasm, gymnastics, synchronized swimming, Cirque du Soleil, and Harry Potter. Also, I finished playing KH1 literally five hours ago. My situation is somewhat unique in the sense that I don't actually own a PS2, 3, or any other...
Back