• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Land of Departure and The World That Never Was

Nope, you're thinking of Corridors of Darkness, which they use to travel from place to place through Betwixt and Between. TWTNW exists in the same place. It's in neither the Realm of Light nor Darkness.
  2. S

Vanitas is Xehanort?

He could have done the same thing if MX eventually became Ansem SoD, so that's not definitive evidence that Ansem SoD and Vanitas are the same person. In other words, he doesn't have to have worn the suit himself to remember it or have a connection to it. You're saying Riku has the same stance...
  3. S

How can Terra be Xehanort?

WORD. Perhaps Terra's heart just wasn't as strong as Riku's. I like that comparison.
  4. S

Ooh, clever, I like that one! It would explain why MX is so interested in him at least, then I suppose we could infer that this Terra/MX combo pursued the same goals as MX, whatever those turn out to be. But KH is big on repeated history and themes though and I see more potential for that with...
  5. S

Elaboration...? You mean like the two of them combined?
  6. S

That's why we're proposing that there COULD be a pattern of stealing names: first Master Xehanort's, then Ansem's. If he stole one name and there APPEARS to be two different characters possessing the name Xehanort, isn't such a pattern a possibility? Just so I know where you're coming from, do...
  7. S

358/2 Days OST

Wooo~ this is excellent, thank you!
  8. S

In the months leading up to Days there were tons of theories being tossed around, and the vast majority of them were way more complicated than "Xion's made of Sora's memories." The truth was surprising, I agree, but it wasn't that complicated. In this case I'm thinking the truth is going to be...
  9. S

Frankly I don't understand any argument that states Terra does not eventually become Xehanort. Seriously, are we arguing that Darkness couldn't have caused his appearance to become older? Ansem the Wise's appearance changes under the influence of Darkness too: his eyes and skin change color...
  10. S

Demyxs name

I always considered Larxene's real name to be Arleen, like Marleen without the M.
  11. S

Mickey using Star Seeker?

Probably a stupid question, but after viewing the BBS video after Final Mix I couldn't tell: does Star Seeker even have a keychain during the time of BBS? It'd be interesting if it didn't, but it's possible that I just didn't see it.
  12. S

Why do people keep saying Saix is second in command?

If it has no point, then why bother? Save some money and use the original plans, don't pay someone to change them. The change in chair height is obviously deliberate, so therefore it obviously has a purpose. It's probably not a big deal at all, but the fact remains that the detail is present.
  13. S

Why do people keep saying Saix is second in command?

What would be the point of adjustable chair height if not to demonstrate rank, though? Even as just a minor plot detail, it seems like needless confusion to me.
  14. S

Level at Destiny Islands

I don't remember the exact level but it was something ridiculously low... I couldn't stand DI and wanted to get out of there as soon as I could.
  15. S

Help/Support ► Problem with friend's mental health

I've been talking with her a lot, about the issues at hand and just life in general, and tonight she asked me to take the scissors out of her room, which she'd been using to cut. I see this as great improvement, so thanks to everyone who gave me advice. I took a little from everyone and it...
  16. S

Yeah, I told her to ALWAYS come to me if she ever feels like that again. Thing is I'll notice pretty quick if she gets any more new scars (we always get ready to go out on weekends together), so I'll know when to crack down if need be. Still, I'd rather have it not be a problem at all, I hate...
  17. S

No, what you're saying is definitely having an impact, and the more I read of different people's opinions the more I get a picture of what I can do that will help the most. I do appreciate it. I just can't ignore the fact that it's happening. This is most definitely not a cry for attention on...
  18. S

DarkLightning, I'm not sure that's likely to help her given her own religious beliefs, but I do appreciate your advice and I'm sorry you had to be cut down so harshly (and so randomly). I know she has to help herself, but that does not mean I'm going to abandon her. I won't ignore her...
  19. S

No, and she's got about a thousand emotional hang-ups from her last relationship that she's tacked on to the guy she's into now. She was legitimately in love with this first guy and is afraid she'll never feel that way for anyone again, which is ridiculous as she's all of nineteen years old...
  20. S

We had a three hour conversation about it yesterday, I said everything there was to say on the subject. She's not going to stop for me.
Back