• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Another VA Confirmed.

great news ! Thanks!
  2. C

At the end of BBS

if its close to the ending, then one of the 3 is going to live (atleast)
  3. C

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Questions

1. Roxas will probably feel very similar to Sora, but thats why we have BBS, for the "skill to manage the keyblade" 2. I think so, not to many though
  4. C

Xehanort's Heartless, an Unbirth?

its really hard to clarify what/or who is an unbirth until we find the definition of Unbirth in the KHs universe
  5. C

New Days Gameplay Detail

very helpful, thanks :)
  6. C

yet another theory.

idk
  7. C

Ven and Sora would've had to be already connected.

In a way, almost all KH characters have fate ( Terra becoming Xehanort for example , jk)
  8. C

Ok my unbirth theory!

Unbirths are said to be quite wild and unpredictible in combat and in their targets... Im thinking Unbirths do have a soul.
  9. C

Unbirth theory

I liked the first 1, im thinking that MX has been the reason for the Unbirths.
  10. C

Terra + Xehanort theory

"Those who submit to darkness are not qualified to wield the keyblade" That is your answer to why *Xehanort* couldn't be able to wield the keyblade when young *good* Terra could
  11. C

Terra + Xehanort theory

White Hair : aged like a crazy man Brown Eyes : Explained in the theory, read befoure u write Darker Skin Tone : Was sleeping in the sun for 10 years, he is going to be really, really tanned. And DS can wield a Keyblade... so that effects BOTH sides. yes, Terra would technically not be...
  12. C

Terra + Xehanort theory

To start off, I will tell you the theory straight. I think Terra IS Xehanort. Not the Old man in Birth by Sleep , but of Xehanort after. The reason I think Terra is Xehanort is from appearance. The crazy hair, (back and down), the body build and the youth in general. But the main appearance...
  13. C

Another BBS theory

Here is a theory on Terra + Xehanort, similar to a theory I read on Youtube, but I improved it a lot. To start off, I will tell you the theory straight. I think Terra IS Xehanort. Not the Old man in Birth by Sleep , but of Xehanort after. The reason I think Terra is Xehanort is from...
Back