• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Narrate, describe, tell, amaze, let your RIGHT cerebral hemisphere EXPLODE WITH CREATIVENESS!

Soooooo a little game for you guys to entertain urselves! Rules! they'll go at the end because rules are boring ; / So here's what you have to do, you got 2 options in these 3 situations, you have to narrate and describe the following situations, but in each one there is a catchy-catch! ;D...
  2. X

So here's a tricky question? >:/

Why if BBs was chronologically first than kh1 and kh2 does it have recent movies, or at least more recent movies than kh1 and kh2, like lilo and stitch? haha got ya there buds!
  3. X

FILL IN THE BLANKS - OFFICIAL THREADS, PRIZES FOR THE MOST CREATIVE BLANK FILLS! (not really)

OOOOK AS ALWAYS I APOLOGIZE IF THIS THREAD WAS ALRDY MADE BUT WHO CARES LOLOLOL IF IT WAS PLS DELETE THIS ONE! Now this consists of 15(edit, sorry lolz) phrases, in which there is a blank, u my lovely forum friends have to fill the blank with the words you find fitting, there are no rules for...
  4. X

If you were to install a new important power to the main characters of the series, what would it be?

Like any of my posts, if this one requires a delete due to any cause pls do MODS Ok so I know how having the ability to use old fashion final fantasy magic, old fashion final fantasy summoning and knowing how to summon, use and swing an oversized key are the fighting pillars of the KH series...
  5. X

FEEDBACK

Ok guys so I just finished kingdom hearts 358/2 days and I actually loved it, not my favorite kh game but I thought it was pretty good, I wanted to know ur feedback and opinions about the facts in the game that I hated! 1.- Final Boss, Xion 2.- Mobility-Luck missions 3.- Only playing Roxas in...
  6. X

Where would you pawn and with whom would you pawn in KH3?

OK, so easy question, name a disney movie world, you would actually like to appear in KH3 and name the assist character that would help you there, its also open to make ur own plots to the place, bad guys and all that stuff, aaaalso would you guys want to see another winnie pooh story? pls...
  7. X

Dont you agree?

ok, a lil question, u guys know how SE decided to do remake of "chain of memories" for PS2, wouldn't you guys agree its not a bad idea to make a wii or ps3 version of 358/2 and a version of BbS for PS3 I think its a rlly nice idea, what do u guys think? Note: IDK if this post was already...
  8. X

It's Ma Birthday!!!

Its my Birthday and Im turning 20 right now there is so much going through my life that I wish today there will be nothing but good stuff and happy people! ;3
  9. X

Bomberman vs Megaman

EPIC BATTLE! Bomberman is pretty cool! Megaman is pretty tough! who would win?
  10. X

Bakuman!

Bakuman, Great Manga from the author of "Death Note" It involves nothing but normal life and the life of mangaka wanna-be! Say what part did you like, what part did you hate who is your favorite character whatever comes into your mind about BAKUMAN! ;3
  11. X

Halo 3: Recon question

I actually love tha Halo series and I know Halo 3 wasn't all that great (to me) but I read in a magazine that a sort of expansion was coming out for it: "Halo 3: Recon" I would really appreciate it if someone filled me in with the features it brings to the game, your own critic about the...
  12. X

Tv Shows!

Tv Shows you like/dislike Talk about them! I <3 DR HOUSE Rio Ink Life of Ryan All of VH1's Best Balls of Steel Viva Hollywood! and none that I dislike, maybe grey's anatomy and ER a little bit :( I also hope this thread grows to be old have children and a beautiful family! ;3
  13. X

RECRUITING FOR *OCW*

First lets recruit people! I will post more details later but here is what you need to know if you want to apply, and what your work will be! 1.- *OCW* Stands for Organization's Creativity Workshop! 2.- This is workshop in which user's will be able to request avatars, signatures and gif's of...
  14. X

Riddle!

I know the answer, solve the riddle If you are in a house with only 2 floors the base floor and an upstairs one, in the lower story you have 3 switches, and in the upper story you have 3 lightbulbs, the riddle is! If you are on the lower story and you can do whatever you want with them and you...
  15. X

The game MEME

Simple. Well not so simple... ;3 Okay, You have to make all of these clear in order to POST! If you want to post here. In case you don't wanna fill a section just DONT fill that section! only one game each section please and you CAN repeat! Just name... THE BEST GAME EVER: THE BEST GAME...
  16. X

How would you name your kids?

How would YOU name them? Mine: Boys: Diego, Carlos or Alexander Girls: Marine, Jessica, Blu or Alesia!
  17. X

Pets!!!

Simple. Tell ppl what pet you have, what's its name, What do you like and dislike about it and other stuff about it! I'm going first I have a dog, a female dog named lisa she is 1year and 2months years old and she is a yorkshire terrier that is super cute, I like her energy and cuddle-ism and...
  18. X

KH2RP C.H.A.N.G.E

Ok! this is more a fun thread this is how it works: First: Lets get into the idea lets be open to it lets get our imagination flowing! Second: Fill This "Sheet" Character:(the character you would be) ((you can repeat someone else's character np)) What you liked about him: (self explanatory...
  19. X

Craziest Thing you've done???

Just tell people what's the craziest thing you have done, why did you do it and why do you consider it the craziest thing! Hehe hope this thread grows to be old! ;3
  20. X

If You could remove/add a character from the SGD trio who would it be?

I know we all love the Sora, Goofy and Donald trio but I kind of feel like it becomes a burden as the game goes by to rely on always the same powers and the same super goofy and funny voices. BUT! I personally would like to add old mickey or replace goofy by max :) IT IS STILL ALIVE!!!
Back