• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xMikelaw19

So now that 2.5 HD is real...

i want it to be released around summer, but part of me thinks square will take their time like they usually do and release it in september like they did last time. Kinda like the fan in me wants KH3 around early 2015, while i know its got 2-16/17 written all over it lol
  2. xMikelaw19

think there's any chance that the game releases globally on the same day? I know it's not usually how Square does things, but who knows? They did announce the localization here right away, rather than wait like they did with 1.5. Maybe that's a good sign? Hoping that it releases in Spring but...
  3. xMikelaw19

When do you guys think it will release? i will say i'm surprised with the global release, and am wondering if it will release sometime in the first 6 months of 2014 or fade into the fall/winter.What do you all think?
  4. xMikelaw19

The Final Mix versions in 2.5?

You would think its a guarantee, then part of me thinks maybe they would just stick to the original versions, especially BBS? i hope not
  5. xMikelaw19

The Final Mix versions in 2.5?

Now i know 1.5 featured the Final Mix version of KH1, so do you guys think based off that, then 2.5 will feature the FM's of KH2 AND BBS? or do you think we will simply get the version beefed up into HD? I assume they would follow the 1.5 trend, but i guess they could also not include the FM...
  6. xMikelaw19

Quick KH 1.5 Remix question.....

see thats why i asked, ive only seen a proud mode, was asking for those who have it if there is a critical mode, google search didnt help me..
  7. xMikelaw19

Quick KH 1.5 Remix question.....

Does 1.5 feature a critical mode for kh1?
  8. xMikelaw19

Anyone else suprised there's no 2.5 announcement at E3?

It would definitely be nice if 3D was released along side KH3, since it is kinda a part one to KH3, although its probably wishful thinking. I'm in that boat of fans that want to play 3D, but don't wanna purchase a 3DS just for one game, but would purchase a PS4 regardless of if KH3 was coming or...
  9. xMikelaw19

Anyone else suprised there's no 2.5 announcement at E3?

Anyone else find it odd that they FINALLY announced KH3, but still hasn't formally announced 2.5? I first thought when the kh3 trailer started, that it was a 2.5 announcement before they showed sora on the island in new detail. I'm just suprised he would announce kh3 without 2.5. Could it mean...
  10. xMikelaw19

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Sound Team Interview!

excellent! She didn't say anything about which games i assume?
  11. xMikelaw19

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Sound Team Interview!

she confirmed work for it?
  12. xMikelaw19

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

That's ironically when kh1 released 11 years ago..
  13. xMikelaw19

Quick KH 1.5 Remix question...

If it does indeed happen, i wonder what kind of changes could be made, and what kind of new references to BBS we will find in KH1. That's of course if it does happen, but i can't find any interviews or news bits that confirm it.
  14. xMikelaw19

Quick KH 1.5 Remix question...

Now i haven't really followed any news about the KH collection, but i read on the kingdom hearts wiki site that, and im quoting here.... "The scripts of the "year one" games have been revised to be more consistent with the overall plot as it stands today."...
  15. xMikelaw19

Secret Ending Full Gameplay (Spoil)ers of course

yea thats my bad, i forgot to post the link haha.
  16. xMikelaw19

Secret Ending Full Gameplay (Spoil)ers of course

I dont know if this has been posted yet, i didnt see it so i apolgize if it was but theres the secrent ending gameplay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr0ZwkvMMnU
  17. xMikelaw19

In what order do you like KH?

i agree with the post above. Kh1 felt like a true rpg and incorpated strategy and just simple little things like climbing ladders or swimming. Its the little things that seperate it.
  18. xMikelaw19

In what order do you like KH?

KH1- Still, in my eyes,the best game in the series. Had the kh charm, wasnt full of plot holes, and while there were camera issues, thats just how games were back then. BBS - Brought back the fun factor of kh1 with new characters and really did a good job of adding to te story and making it...
  19. xMikelaw19

Sora - Ven question * SPOILERS*

Im a bit confused on the connection between sora and ven. I was replaying kh1 over the last few days and during the scenes in traverse town, sora is referred to as "the keyblades chosen one." As the storyline progressed, isnt sora able to wield a keyblade because of his connection with ven? Did...
Back