• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. cornteen

Musical Creation contest!!

Ok! This is a MUSICAL creation contest, this can be many things, but you only have 1 entry! The rules are simple, this must be YOURS in some way, or you must have permission from family or friend who created to post it. All songs will be checked for fraud. Ways to enter: your band, you alone...
  2. cornteen

book without a title

By: cornteen*edit* Chapter 1: the nightmare begins. I can’t believe its gone this far, I mean I’m so close to the end of this nightmare, one small stab away, but part of me doesn’t want this to end, I mean I’ve learned to use a sword, shield, bow, and arrows, and I’ve made many...
  3. cornteen

noob looking for codes

was up? im corn. im looking for gameshark codes for KH2 i have the v.1.3 gameshark2. i have alot but there useless to me(mostly same thing different codes) i also need any codes for KH1 thanks in advance!
  4. cornteen

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?? my hardest was xaldin(sp?). i used micky 4! times in that fight(i dont know how so dont ask) demyx was easy both times for me, but i was lv 99 in HB cuz im a lv-er,i was lv 7 before i left the area just before twilight thorn. i was lv 9 by the...
Back