• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH Characters CaramellDancen!

Did not know where to put this but I found this video you guys might like. YouTube - Caramell Dansen Kingdom Hearts + omake If yu don't like it, don't watch it. Comments please. And haters, keep to yourself.
  2. D

358/2 Days Boxart

I didn't know where to put these. They are all fake I think except the first one. Don't know about the second one. Again, I know most of these are fake but I was wondering if you guys would enjoy them.
  3. D

358/2 Days stuff!!

This is from the July issue of Nintendo Power. Worlds- Monstro, Wonderland, Neverland, Agrabah, Halloween Town, Olympus Coliseum, Traverse Town, Castle Oblivion, Castle That Never Was, Twilight Town. Playable Characters- All Organization members including Xemnas and Xion, Goofy, Donald...
  4. D

Future Boxart

I didn't know where to put this but here is some box art. Both are Birth By Sleep but I was wondering if someone could translate the second picture.
  5. D

What's going on?

So what's going on with Donlad and Goofy's clothes? At the beginning of CoM and Re: CoM, Their clothes were changed to look like they were in the cartoons. Did I miss something at the ending of KH1 when they changed their clothes? I don't remember.
  6. D

Keyblades

Sorry if this thread is completly not needed but I was wanting to know about what Keyblades will we be using in 358/2 Days. And I was wondering if other than Kingdom Key and possibly Oathkeeper and Oblivion, would return. Will we also have a Ultima Weapon? Most likely right? Every other game had it.
  7. D

What worlds will we go to?

In 358/2 Days what worlds will we go to? Sorry if this is old, I just wanna know ahead of time. I know some of them we will go to but I want to know about the others. I would have put more than 10 but I can't.
  8. D

Who do you think will turn into a Heartless/Nobody?

So who of Sora's companions will turn into a Heartless and Nobody? Please tell me why you chose them. Please don't complain and say 'None of them will ever turn into a Heartless and Nobody' because they possibly will. For no choice if you want, put Cloud instead.
  9. D

Where is it?

This isn't really a post and you guys can close it after you answer my question. Where can you buy the Kingdom Hearts DSi? I really want it koopos! Do you know where I can find it?
  10. D

Questions

In 358/2 Days will you be able to play as Xemnas or King Mickey or Riku? Xemnas most likely. Maybe they'll be bosses. I don't know. And will Terra turn into Xehanort at the ending of BBS. And will Ven actually be erased or will he just be a heart that goes into Sora to make Roxas look alot like...
  11. D

What's the point?

So koopos, what's the point in the battle with Riku to run up Memory's Skyscraper and throw him Roxas's Oblivion? He has his Soul Eater. Or did he have his Way To Dawn? After Roxas and Riku got done with the Heartless, they fought. So what's the point? I thought he gave it to him so Riku would...
  12. D

Your Favorite ► What's your favorite Nobody?

What's your favorite Nobody? List below. Tell me why you picked them too koopos! -Lower Nobodies- Dusk Assassin Gambler Berserker Sniper Dragoon Creeper Dancer Sorcerer Samurai -Other- Twilight Thorn Namine Xion -Organization XIII- Xemnas Xigbar Xaldin Vexen Lexaeus Zexion Saix Axel Demyx...
  13. D

Your Favorite ► What is your favorite Organization Member?

Ok, so who's you guys favorites? Tell me why too please. This includes Xion. Organization Members #1- Xemnas #2- Xigbar #3- Xaldin #4- Vexen #5- Lexaeus #6- Zexion #7- Saix #8- Axel #9- Demyx #10- Luxord #11- Marluxia #12- Larxene #13- Roxas #14- Xion
  14. D

Who should die?

Who should die in KH? Or at least leave the games. I didn't list Kairi because I know some people that will put that. -Cough- Rain -Cough- I'm not naming names either.
  15. D

Unbirths

I didn't know where to put this but, there was this thread about when a world endulges in darkness, what happens to the people living there: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/126329-possibly-huge-discovery.html He was saying that other than becoming a Heartless, turning into...
  16. D

Roxas's Dreams

When Roxas had dreams of Sora, it only showed Sora's memories from KH1. Did Roxas ever have dreams of Sora in Castle Oblivion in CoM? Thanks for responses.
  17. D

Twilight Town

At the Sandlot in Twilight Town where the Struggle Championships are, I was wondering what the letters TL and TW stand for. And why it says "Secondlife". Here's what I mean: http://www.twilighttown.info/wp-content/uploads/twilight-town-flag-logo.jpg
  18. D

YouTube videos

How can people make videos from their games? I've always wondered that. YouTube - KH2 - Dual Roxas & Mickey Vs 1000 Heartless & Twilight Thorn -Like this.- YouTube - mickey vs sephiroth -Or this.- YouTube - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Gameplay -Or this.-
  19. D

Castle Oblivion

So does anybody know why there was only Heartless in Castle Oblivion? I mean, I know the Nobodies shoudn't be there because they weren't in Sora's Memories but they could have had them in battles on the floors in between worlds. While you were fighting Organization members they could have shown up.
  20. D

Stages of Awakening

So does anyone know why there were Mickey heads on all the Dream weapons when Sora was Awaken? And does anyone know why the Kingdom Key and Mickey's Dark Kingdom Key have Mickey heads for keychains? Sora didn't even know who King Mickey was until the part where he met Donald and Goofy in...
Back