• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

HELP!!!

I have beat her now, so this is now for general tips, for anyone who might need them. (BTW, you can ask me questions now, if you need to.)
  2. A

War of the Ring

I know this game is REALLY old, and many people haven't played it in a while. This is for anyone who has used the world builder. When placing units and objects, how do you switch to another team. when I do it, it just stays one player 1.
  3. A

HELP!!!

tell me about it. I have to write more, because the message has to be 25 letters.
  4. A

more help needed

Very nice. I do go to gamefaqs, but their help for this particular game is nil.
  5. A

Death's of the Organization

But only Ansem managed to keep him self when he turned into a heartless, even Sora didn't do that, so the chances of haveing defeated the other Org's Heartless somewhere are nil.
  6. A

Will the GBA CoM add to Days?

holy crap that would be cool! I guess i forgot about the pokemon games...
  7. A

Will the GBA CoM add to Days?

it would be very cool, but I doubt it. it would invole a lot of cross programming, and the code would be different for each one. It would be nice though.
  8. A

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Predawn

sorry for not writing in a while (those of you that read it) I've been very busy. i will probably come out with a new chapter next week after easter.
  9. A

I always hope axel made it back to his somebody.
  10. A

I forgot about the soul. If we take the death as death in the real world, then it amkes sense. I've always thought the heart to be more like one's emotion or personality.
  11. A

I know, but i meant that if someone doesn't become a heartless, but rather dies of, say, old age, then thats that. no coming back.
  12. A

more help needed

thanks
  13. A

Becoming a heartless is unnatural, and killing a heartless with a keyblade releases their heart. When you destroy a nobody, their bodies and hearts merge and become the person they once were. if someone dies naturally (or doesn't become a heartless) their heart goes to kingdom hearts. I belive...
  14. A

What did Sora shout at the end?

I'm Pretty sure he yells "Kairi", it makes sense.
  15. A

Ok my unbirth theory!

I'll give you the death one, but read the last three ansem reports, from the Final Mix. Xehanort says that he only created the heartless in Hollow Bastion, and because of their apperance, the World "wall" or border, was destroyed, so the king could come. The King couldn't have come if there...
  16. A

I need help!! Riku Replica 2 keeps killing me!!

Don't restart the game, its not worth it. If all else fails, powerlevel, that'll do it. EDIT: I"M SOOOO SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST! THE DAMN THING WOULDN"T LET ME POST. SORRY!
  17. A

whatever you do, don't start the game over (its not worth it). If all else fails, powerlevel, that'll do it.
  18. A

Ok my unbirth theory!

Plenty of people died during the games. Ansem, Organization members, even people from the destroyed worlds up until Xehanort was defeated. I STILL think heartless and nobodies existed right from the point when the worlds were dissconnected. Maybe not in as great a number as they were in KHI...
  19. A

Ok my unbirth theory!

no one ever said that, that I know of. And you're right, Ven seems to get his ass saved and handed to him quite alot.
  20. A

I forgot about those, but if you're low on CP, then stick to the flames.
Back