• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► RE: Digimon Adventure 2006 ~ The Missing Chosen

RE: Digimon Adventure 2006 ~ The Missing Chosen Wow... it's weird posting this here... since this place is where this particular story originated. A few things for you to know: 1. This is a story based around the Japanese version of Digimon Adventure and Adventure 02 (Seasons 1 & 2 in...
  2. T

[Tokusatsu] (Kamen Rider/Super Sentai/etc.)

Well. I searched first, to see if anyone has discussed it. >.> And... Anyways, I'm just posting to see if anyone's heard/cares about it. I started watching the American Sentai, Power Rangers, and became interested once I found out that the Costumed Stock Footage was filmed for a japanese...
  3. T

*crickets*

Hm... I'm back. >.> Though probably no one remembers who I am... or rather, who I was. I've come to do some RPing. And my current obsession is Gundam. So guess what? lol Anyways, I'm pretty literate, and it tends to hurt my eyes to have to read something that isn't. I write, as a...
  4. T

Mobile Suit Saga: Solstice (Sign-Up and OOC)

>>Plotline<< Mobile Suit Saga: Solstice ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Many years ago, a great war blazed upon the land, like a great wildfire, engulfing all that it touched--an event that would later be called "World War III." As conflicts began to escalate, the Militaries participating in this war...
  5. T

Fanfiction ► KH ~ Fate's Whisper

Thanks. I'm still working on the next chapter, so we'll get to know who the boy and girl are.
  6. T

Fanfiction ► KH ~ Fate's Whisper

Disclaimer: I don't own KH or the concept of KH. It is the property of Disney and Square-Enix. It was created by Tetsuya Nomura (who is a GOD for this). I do, however, own the characters in this story, since they are all OCs. This is the first chapter of a long-running series based in our...
  7. T

Fanfiction ► ~<<::--Tragic Memories--::>>~ (Riku Replica's Tale)

and here's the final chapter... --- Chapter 5 - Traitors It had been weeks since Axel had found out about Marluxia and Larxene's "dirty little secret." He stood outside of the door leading to the Lord's tower, on the top floor of the Castle, where Marluxia sat during his days, with Namine...
  8. T

er... sorry for dbl post, but this is to just top the thread, so people can see that there was an update.
  9. T

Good to see there are still people who are fans of this. Anyways, yeah. I'm starting work on the next chappy tonite... by this time tommorow, it will be up... edit: er... yeah, here's the next chappy. Chapter 4 - Oblivion Begins Replica simply stood there a moment, letting his words sink...
  10. T

Necromancy... major necromancy. I'm going to go ahead and continue this fic since I'm back... to be honest, I had forgotten about it... but fear not--by tommorow, loyal fans to it will have an update.
  11. T

Well... had to put some kind of fight at the beginning of the next chappy, and Sora vs. Replica would be a bit repetitive... :( so yeah... decided to step up a bit. I'll try to have the update up by tommorow... but no promises. I have to go help someone fix something tommorow, and god...
  12. T

((here's the next update... things are about to pick up dramatically.)) Chapter 3 -- The Replacement Vexen sighed, as he went over the ingredients he had used last time during this process. It had been a week since Riku had disappeared, and he was responding to his disappearance by creating...
  13. T

sorry peoples... my old computer which had chapters 2 and three on it died... :( I didn't have a chance to transfer them to anything before hand either... so I'm having to start fresh... but I will have chapter 2 up by tommorow, I promise this. edit: It's up tonite! :D Chapter 2 -- The...
  14. T

Fanfiction ► Stained Glass [Roxas FanFic]

can't wait... :D thank you for providing me with entertaining material to read... :D
  15. T

dance competitions? >.< well, it's good you can push yourself to balance everything at once, shards. I enjoyed this chapter, especially because of the "weeds" comment. Nice job... can't wait for an update! :D
  16. T

lol. got through it. I'm writing upthe script currently.
  17. T

lol. sounds good. can't wait! XD
  18. T

Pokemon: A New Age (retry)

The times of peace, when a Trainer fought to conquer the Pokemon League and become a champion are gone. When you could walk out into your backyard with a thought of safety in your mind, gone. When Kanto was a safe place to live, gone. The world is experiencing a crisis. Pokemon are becoming...
  19. T

If you had a nobodie

Name: DoXyc Age: 17 Description: Black, shoulder length hair, covering eyes. For those brief moments when his eyes are visible, they are crystal blue. Looks like me, in otherwords... Weakness: Fire Weapon: Twin-Swords, with ice spirits trapped within them. god, for some reason, I feel...
  20. T

omg the last few chaps have been awesome... >.< this is an amazing story, shards! I can't wait for chap. 7!!! :D RIKU?! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Back