• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► A Big Problem

She can access main page but not the forums
  2. D

The page won't load. It just says "Interent explorer cannot find page" and other stuff. She also tried Mozilla Firefox but it still doesn't work!
  3. D

Guys, our friend Luna1017 needs help! She can't log into KHI forums, even though she uses wifi, internet..etc... Does anyone know why and can help? Thanks!
  4. D

That Girl In The Corner

Hey guys, it's een quite a while since I've been here! I've been real busy, but then here I am with a new poem to share (out of boredom again) :) That Girl In The Corner by Diastyl All I remember was her pretty name It was Kelly She always bowed her head, like she was in shame And stared at...
  5. D

Like the Tears She Cried (Poem)

Like the tears She Cried The boy was a six year old, young and wild He was hard to control and possesive The girl was also six, a sweet and gentle child She was caring and never aggressive They met as young children and began a game Chasing each other, it was the first one But he was...
  6. D

How long in Castle Oblivion?

I thought it was about 26 days, but then CoM makes it seem like only a few hours. Maybe Sora and co. forgot about the passing time?
  7. D

Young Lea and Saix Somebody

Wow they look so cute!!!! I can't wait to see them in BBS XD Saix's Somebody looks a little evil XD
  8. D

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

Now I find Vexen pretty annoying...
  9. D

Fanfiction ► Chosen

Awwww, pooooor Stitch! DX
  10. D

LARXENE!!

It took me 25 minutes and only one try But it was still hard >.>
  11. D

Best Day Ever!!

Well, I also like the day where they had a Day Off.... It was fun XD
  12. D

Hardest/Easiest Boss Fight In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Hardest: Ruler of the Sky Esiest: Riku (Im being serious)
  13. D

Best Day Ever!!

I loved Days 357-359 I loved the music, fights, and the awesomeness! XD The dramatic parts were great, too
  14. D

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

"Who will I have ice cream with?" -Roxas Funniest crap yet! Cheesy, but I support RoXion!
  15. D

ZACK

Well, there's a possibility that Phil didnt really care about mentioning other trainers in Olympus Coliseum. Games matter more for him Or maybe Phil really wasn't there in Birth By Sleep?
  16. D

Marluxia's Element

Maybe its a mix of death AND flowers
  17. D

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

Mine would be the same, except switch the places of Namine and XIon
  18. D

Ienzo is a red herring

Except for Hercules, I dont think any other Disney characters seem to age. Maybe because it wont make much of a difference?
  19. D

Best new thing in KH2

Well....... I guess the Worlds and the main plot is better... And oh! the Nobodies!
  20. D

New Famitsu picture: Ienzo

Wow! Ienzo's like an 8 or 7 year old! He's so tiny.....
Back