• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

What ever happened to the Pinocchio world

I dont know but was the Pinocchio world ever included in the NA release, i have the game but maybe i havent gone that far
  2. R

Birth by sleep video MP4?

Have you guys ever heard of RealPlayer, i comes with a streaming video downloader which converts after it is done to any format
  3. R

I'm thinking...We'll have a BBS release date next month

Also Nomura has said that they are now at voice recording so they are most likely finished and just debugging it right now. A date is for sure at TGS
  4. R

Is not that crazy, theyll just have the game pre-installed into it DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:23:
  5. R

Is not that crazy, theyll just have the game pre-installed into it DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. R

BBS theory sort of

It some sense but if that was the case, why is the note so small, either he is saying there next mission or maybe summoning them to be told the story
  7. R

Download only?

Ill tell you this, i won PSP Go prototype in contest, and so far all the download games I have take long to load and it lags more than usual. Maybe becase its a prototype, but overall it sucks and i just dont get the fell of system like i do in my old PSP. Also it takes me about 3hs to download...
  8. R

Why didn't Monstro have a Keyhole?

Like pheonex said you didnt have finish it. it was there just so you can get speacial items and high jump
  9. R

Maleficent and pete.

just look back at the old news of Khinsider. It was about a week and 1/2 ago
Back