• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cassette-Disk

[MEDIA]

2. Cassette-Disk

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay chatter/ooc thread]

lmao yeah don't worry too much about it. We've all had walls when writing stuff for RPs. I just had one myself after all XD
  3. Cassette-Disk

I’m sure everyone on this forum will have a calm and healthy reaction to these new trailers.

I’m sure everyone on this forum will have a calm and healthy reaction to these new trailers.
  4. Cassette-Disk

No I didn't. Wild Card bay-BEEEEEE (yes I did)
  5. Cassette-Disk

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [roleplay]

Day 2. It had been day 2 and she still hadn't found who she was looking for. Sana angrily thumbed at her phone, sliding through different menus and options before decisively pressing down on the touchscreen. Maybe this time...? Bright colors zoomed across her phone as cheerful jingles filled the...
  6. Cassette-Disk

yeh hello hi yes i am here, i am in THE MIDSSSST OF CREATING A NEW WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES (So long as that world is confined to a single post.) If you beat me to the punch, then that's just how it goes I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  7. Cassette-Disk

I have a non-Spike post to make but I've been hit with a massive lethargy wave this week, so idk when I'll get to that. what? No it's not laziness, it's totally different!!
  8. Cassette-Disk

Original ► KHI Holiday Writing Prompts 2021!

hey can i get another extension until like uhhhh next christmas thanks bud appreciate it
  9. Cassette-Disk

Oh my god you’re right, I forgot we had to do that with the SAO RP too! Dude! I’d have 15 cents now!
  10. Cassette-Disk

Man if I had a nickle every time I’ve been part of an RP on here that everyone enjoyed and had to be continued by others because the original creator disappeared under mysterious circumstances, I’d have ten cents. Which, you know, is not a lot, but it’s weird that it’s happened twice.
  11. Cassette-Disk

Oof yeah I'm gonna need that extension, buddy.
  12. Cassette-Disk

Despite having been interested, I didn't really have any set ideas for what to write yet. I'm pretty excited to start thinking something up, though!
  13. Cassette-Disk

Pretty much what Max said. Spike is chillin' by the wall and the next post I plan to make was with the idea of being inside a shop, so I'm not planning on posting next, or at least not at the moment.
  14. Cassette-Disk

Alan Wake Remastered Coming to PlayStation, Xbox, and PC!

ALAN WAKE 2 BAY-BEEEEEE
  15. Cassette-Disk

TV ► Cowboy Bebop Live action series

The Netflix adaptation's second season is cancelled?! Who could have seen this coming! :eek::eek::eek: The one good thing about this whole space storm is that the anime is on Netflix now so its easier to legally watch.
  16. Cassette-Disk

Then if it's cool with everyone, can we say that, at the moment, the group of players are currently heading toward the small crepe shop, where the Reapers are now interrogating them? As for post order, we can either start anew from the top or decide one now. I don't think we really needed a...
  17. Cassette-Disk

If we do that, then the first thing we'd have to do is decide what is actually happening in the story at the moment. There's two separate end points we've stopped at and idk which one is the 'real' one. By that I mean Max's post ended in the store about to buy the crepe and the second is Dari's...
  18. Cassette-Disk

Fanfiction ► fanfic writers needed asap

I’m sorry to say this bud, but you’re a day late and a dollar short of helping this dude out 😢
Back