• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Onasi

Hello everyone

Hi everyone. It's been a long long time since I was last used this site. It's changed so much since I was a kid. This isn't as much an introduction as a reintroduction to the site. It's nice to meet all of you.
  2. Onasi

What do you think about Comic books?

That is to say, do you think they are just mindless entertainment or do you think some can be viewed as literature on the same level as novels. A good argument, much like the case of video games being considered art, can be made either way. Personally I think you can see them as literature...
  3. Onasi

Determism or Compatibilism?

In other words do you think Humans have free will?
  4. Onasi

What are your thoughts on LaVeyan Satanism

What are your views on Anton LaVeya's religion? Do you think he was just making fun of Christians and "Trolling" religion in general or do you think he was actually pushing a real religion? The wikipedia page can be found here: LaVeyan Satanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Anton LaVey...
  5. Onasi

Help/Support ► Money Dating Alternatives?!?!?!(I.E. Dates with little to no Money)

Find a cheap theater, buy a cook book and learn to cook so you don't have to always eat out, have dates in areas like the park, invest in member cards for theaters/restaurants/ect, and if you can try to set up a system where you take turns treating each other to dates.
  6. Onasi

Explaining myths about Atheism

As the title of the thread suggests, this is just a series of the most common misconceptions about atheism being explained away. If this has already been the topic of a previous thread please just leave a link in a comment. On of the largest misconceptions of theists is that Atheism is a...
  7. Onasi

Fanfiction ► Broken Chain of Memories (Kingdom Hearts Infinities 2)

Hi guys! Sorry this has been taking so dang long to finish. >.> I've had a lot on my plate and this has kinda been in the back of my mind and the bottom of my to do list. I'm sure I'll be able to get something up around Spring brake. Since my little brother will be out of school for a little bit...
  8. Onasi

Hey guys, Sorry this chapter took a little long. I broke my thumb at the gym. >.> My spotter was to busy talking on his phone to help me. That jerk. Anyway here is the chapter. Xigbar looked over the burning city before him. Ukiz was his. “Sir, Some of my men wanted to know what we should do...
  9. Onasi

Roxas’s eyes opened. He knew his arm was gone before he opened them. He knew how bad it was and he could feel the pain. Pain, it was a thing he had known since the beginning of the nonexistence he called his life. He sensed Axel in the room. He knew what was going to happen. Axel was going to...
  10. Onasi

Thanks. Hey, is the the Free States Flag From DMZ?
  11. Onasi

Yeah, well I was inspired by the Star Wars Infinities comic book series where it was Alternate timeline for the first 3 films and I wanted to see if I could do a similar thing with Kingdom Hearts. The first one I did was if Sora had stayed a heartless and Kairi had to go through the events of...
  12. Onasi

“We want answers and you are going to give them to us.” Holly said in a forceful tone, as she put her blade gauntlet up under Joshua’s chin. “Cut the dramatics,” The young man replied, “I know when I’m beat. So… what do you want to know?” Trevor rested his hand on Holly’s shoulder and gently...
  13. Onasi

Okay, so it's been a LOOOONGGG time but I'm finally getting the time to finish some more chapters! :3 A new chapter will be up before the 30th!!! ^_^ Sorry for the long wait.
  14. Onasi

I'm Sorry I haven't been posting new chapters. I've been away for a LONG TIME on business. I haven't had much time to RE-write any chapters but I have time off now for a small vacation so I SHOULD have SOME time to write. I hope to have at least one new chapter up. Oh gosh This has been going on...
  15. Onasi

lol Don't worry. I'm sure Riku will have some kind of fling. XD
  16. Onasi

I never said I wasn't going to pair them up. ; ) Who Riku ends up with will be who he ends up with be it Holly, River, another character, or maybe even no one. And Yes Holly's people are like elves. As for Why I made here so gorgeous. Well... every boy had a crush on the red haired girl next...
  17. Onasi

Re: Broken Chain of Memories (Kingdom blitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballblitzballs Infinities 2) I did model her after Selphie a bit yeah. ^^ She's a cat girl. Every video game has to have one somewhere. She's like a human the size of a cat with a cat tail and cat ears. A little girl. There...
  18. Onasi

Sorry all. I've been up to many things. A few weeks off turned into a few months. My computer I was using died and with it all the files (including all the chapters I had written and all the things for my new job) Obviously the stuff for my job was higher on the list of things to do. Sorry I...
  19. Onasi

Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in a long time. My computer crashed and I had to send it in. A new chapter wll be up before the holiday.
Back