• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

The final episode?

I don't wanna be spoiled much. I just have a simple question or two. 1 Is the final episode playable? 2 who do you play as? 3 do we see the secret ending after each scenario or only after the final episode?
  2. A

How much will it cost?

So in American$$ How much will BBS cost? It's been awhile since I've bought a new psp game...shamisen
  3. A

Any Epic Monlogues? (SPOILER FREE ANSWERS PLEASE!)

Like Xehanort's Heartless' epicness at the DI segment of TEoTW Where he says Is there any of these epic monologues in bbs? If so, please tell me the names of the characters that say them-But please don't post what they say! Thanks!thebatman
  4. A

How playable is Destiny Islands?

Can you go there whenever you want? How far and where can you go? Can you even go there at all?
  5. A

Let's play with anagrams!

So what anagrams can you make for birth by sleep related things?
  6. A

Music discussion and request

The music for Birth By Sleep is insanely good! What is everyone's thoughts on the score? I have not yet played BBS and I'm trying not to spoil myself but I had to look up one song from BBS that I've heard so much about! My request is that very song! can anyone post an mp3 of it on...
  7. A

kingdom Hearts: Another Dive...What color should the logo be?

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep has a blue, very cool logo in contrast to Days that had a red, warm logo. So, based on the rumored title (Another Dive) what color do you think it's logo should be? Why? I'm thinking black. It's title reminds me of deep dive and asas which were very dark so I get...
  8. A

New gameinformer has Birth By Sleep article?

I heard somewhere that the new gameinformer has an article on BBS. Is this true? If anyone has the new issue and could confirm this i'd be thankful. This would mean we're one step closer to a NA release date announcement!shamisen
  9. A

Theater mode in BBS?

PLEASE NO SPOILERS! but, For those who have it, Does BBS have a theater mode like Days and RE:COM? CloudStrifeSmile
  10. A

QUICK question

IF THIS IS CONSIDERED *SPOILER* PLEASE MOVE IT. SO can we play as dual weild Roxas in multiplayer?
  11. A

PSN PORT OF CODED?

I'm asking if it will be a possibility. As far as I know SE has only a single title for the PSN in the states and thats because of MAJOR POPULAR DEMAND!(weird too, becuase I borrowed FF7 from a friend and beat it the night before it was released on the PSN!:31:) However coded for the PSN makes...
  12. A

My Kingdom Hearts Parody series on youtube!

I just made a kingdom hearts parody on youtube and I wanted to know what ya'll thought of it! I need help getting the word out! Me and my friend made it and we thought it was good but we need input from an audience to make the next episode better! If you have a youtube account please...
  13. A

Days pre-play and E3questions

In the begging whats 2 questions are asked when you select new game and what are the 3 difficulties? I assume the first question asks what difficulty and the choices are Beginer,Standard, and Proud. the 2nd question I believe is a confirmation question of the above. am I correct? Also,will...
  14. A

question concerning the new nintendo power

if I subscribe now will I get that issue or the previous one featured on www.nintendopower.com ? I assume this goes here because it's about Days.
  15. A

What is the mission gauge?

I dare not enter the spoiler section so someone tell me if the mission gauge fills up as you complete the mission or if it rises according to how well you do in the mission. also what is the golden kairi's charm for(locared at end of mission gauge)?NO SPOILERS PLEASE! and thank you!:31::31::31:
  16. A

BEHOLD:BOX ART!

http://member.square-enix.com/jp/store/detail.php?id=273&r=1 it's confimed! our box art is here!
  17. A

Orginization XIII General Fanclub (O13GF)

THE Orginization XIII General Fanclub of (O13GF) for short is deemed open! Here you may post all things Orginization XIII related: pics videos, favorite quotes, favorite mambers, and so on! To start off, tell us all here why you love the Orginization so much! me....well, Orginization XIII are...
  18. A

_orginization XIII_ the clan! (resistance 2 online players)

i made a clan on resistance 2 called _orginization XIII_ and I need KH fans to join....if you want send a application to my clan and post here what org. member you want to be. ALL are open except Xemnas.
Back