• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► a golden heart version 2.0

A golden heart You stared down at the twelve year old boy in front of you that was reflecting off the cool water which silently rolled over the warm sand of Star Island. You tried to describe yourself in your minds eye. I’m about 4’7” and slim but toned with pale skin. I have bright...
  2. T

code lyoko: the return{occ/signsups](always joinable)

code lyoko: the return you have been chosen to once again guard lyoko and the real world from xana. xana has inexplicably returned ten years after the old team graduated and a new team has stepped up to save the world. xana is attacking with even more and new creatures but this time hes found...
  3. T

world war x: the forbidden war[actual rp]

World war X the forbidden war It’s the year 5010 and 20 years ago humans found a way to genetically alter themselves, they created a new species called meta-humans that have super-human abilities, the humans have grown to fear their counter-species and have declared war. now you must...
  4. T

Fanfiction ► a golden heart (my version of kh)

A golden heart chapter one You stared down at the ten year old boy in front of you that was reflecting off the cool water which silently rolled over the warm sand of Star Island. You tried to describe yourself in your minds eye. I’m about 4’7” and slim but toned with pale skin. I...
  5. T

world war X the forbidden war[sign ups and ooc](always joinable)

World war X the forbidden war It’s the year 5010 and 20 years ago humans found a way to genetically alter themselves, they created a new species called meta-humans that have super-human abilities, the humans have grown to fear their counter-species and have declared war. now you must...
  6. T

the random comments game

welcome to the random comments game, make as random a comment as you can.
  7. T

battle of the disturbing mental images

okay I'll go fist (since i started it) i view these forum's naked!!!!!
  8. T

new thread idea discussion, static shock rp?

okay so i just got a really good idea for a static shock RP but i want to see if anyone is interested basically what has happened is it's 500 years after the big bang and humans have created a whole new race of meta humans, the humans believe that the meta humans have grown to strong and have...
  9. T

~*the dark lighting fanclub*~

~*the dark lighting fanclub*~ :lol: okay so if you know dark lighting i don't even have to say anything members thorn(me) angel of peace(his sis) Ringleader man Ami-Chan bbsforever121
  10. T

the darklighting fan clubhttp://forums.khinsider.com/images/smilies/56/heart.gif

okay so if you know dark lighting i don't need to say anything members so far thorn(me:lol:) angelofpeace(his sis)
  11. T

kingdom hearts: revenge of the fallen

Kingdom hearts: revenge of the fallen (yes we are still accepting new characters http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/122890-kh-revenge-fallen.html) It’s been a generation since sora beat the organization and a new enemy has appeared, The Remnants. They are what remain when both the...
  12. T

kh revenge of the fallen

Kingdom hearts: revenge of the fallen It’s been a generation since sora beat the organization and a new enemy has appeared, The Remnants. They are what remain when both the heartless and nobody of the same being are destroyed, The darkness that is released when a heartless is...
Back