• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Jolteon

Veteran's Day/ Rememberance Day

As the Title indicates, today is Veteran's Day. It is a day to honor and remember our soldiers that have fought in the past and are fighting now in Iraq. Always remember those who fought in the Revolutionary War and gave us our freedom to the Second World War who perserved and maintained that...
  2. Jolteon

Suikoden: Protecting Prosperity {RP Thread}

A land named Sardonyx is young and prosperous. The kingdom of Sardonyx rules peacefuly and fairly. Their economy is perfect,the peasants are treated with equal respect. Therefore they are always satisfied with their King and Queen.It is as if war has no place or meaning in this country. But,when...
  3. Jolteon

A Suikoden RP: Protecting Prosperity {OoC and Sign ups Thread}

Please read it and see if you're interested. If you have any questions,contact me by PM or Visitor message. Suikoden: Protecting Prosperity. A land named Sardonyx is young and prosperous. The kingdom of Sardonyx rules peacefuly and fairly. Their economy is perfect,the peasants are treated with...
  4. Jolteon

Dawn of a New Awakening {OoC and Sign ups}

Due to the new area created by the staff. I had to make a duplicate copy of the Ooc Thread. Though I am the Maser of this RP, all the credit goes to DXL, for this RP was his idea... Now then here's the intro!!!   Dawn of a New Awakening The Before Over twenty-five years ago, we lived...
  5. Jolteon

~~Lady Yuki's Mansion! Come join this FC~~

I have been asked to remake this due to my sister's name change and request. The FC was made by Kels, so the credit goes to her! Now then! Here ya go sis!!! Original Opening from Kels This fanclub is for one of my good friends on here, her name is Lady Yuki (or Rach). This is a fanclub...
  6. Jolteon

A Suikoden RP: Protecting Prosperity [Sign-ups and OOC thread]

Please read it and see if you're interested. If you have any questions,contact me by PM or Visitor message. A land named Sardonyx is young and prosperous. The kingdom of Sardonyx rules peacefuly and fairly. Their economy is perfect,the peasants are treated with equal respect. Therefore they...
  7. Jolteon

Your Favorite ► KH2's boss battles

Which boss battle in KH2 was your favorite,it could be either an Organization member or a Heartless boss.
  8. Jolteon

I'd like to know....

This may sound silly or dumb..but it has been bothering me and I'd like to know. Is the realm of Nothingness in between Light and Dark? If so would Nothingness also be considered twilight??
  9. Jolteon

I'm new...

Hello I'm new here,though I officially joined 3 days ago. I wandered around a little bit to see if I'll stay on often and I've decided to stay. Someone by the name AngelofPeace invited me soo I'd like to say THANK YOU and I hope to have a great time and make some good friends. I start off a bit...
Back