• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

Haha, Xaldin and Demyx both kicked my ass more times than I want to admit. In my defense, hearing "Dance water, dance!" ten thousand times really messed with my groove.
  2. S

Clothes

Sora definitely wins for most improved outfit. I mean, anything beats that red jumpsuit... thing. It's probably my favorite one too. Riku's was better than it was in KHI, but I feel like Nomura didn't put as much effort into designing it as he did some of the other characters. It seemed kinda...
  3. S

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

The second Vexen battle was total hell. I stopped playing for a couple weeks because couldn't beat him. Then, of course, I went back to playing and beat him in two tries. :P
  4. S

Secret Ending in BBS?

But KHII has the trailer for BBS on it. If a sequel can have a prequel on it, why not the other way around? Not to mention we'll have a lot more information on the origins in this game too, which will hopefully come into play in KHIII. BBS also seems like the most hyped up of the three new...
  5. S

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

I never had a problem with Goofy in-game. Donald, on the other hand... He either never heals me (healing himself ten times in a row) or only heals me when I'm in the process of healing myself. He couldn't have done that two seconds before?
  6. S

I guess they just underestimated him then. It still seems kinda strange; you'd think someone would've brought up the fact that he was able to singlehandedly defeat Vexen, Larxene, and Marluxia... not to mention his bout with the Heartless in KH1. Seems like enough information for them to...
  7. S

Ok, you got me... I guess I didn't think into it enough. It still begs the question as to why the Organization attacked Sora in the first place, when as you said he probably would have been more than willing to help them. Some lingering animosity that their Others felt for Keybearers? I'd say...
  8. S

Good to know, because as much as I love this game, I still have a lot of issues with it. Did anyone else have a problem with how they tried to portray KH2 as your average good vs. evil plot, but it didn't play out like that at all? Throughout the entire game I never got the impression that the...
  9. S

If you've Beaten Sora and Riku's story on Re: CoM...

I liked both performances, but I think David Gallagher's was stronger. Something about Haley Joel Osment's acting just seemed a little... off. It's probably because he's trying to sound the same as he did three years ago. Hopefully by the time KH3 rolls around (eventually), he'll have more of...
  10. S

One of my first posts here and I'm complaining about Kingdom Hearts. What's wrong with this picture? I didn't really have a problem with the gameplay. Sure, it was easier than the first one and the constant triangle mashing got annoying. Still, you can do better, more effective combos in KH2...
  11. S

New user, longtime lurker

Hey everybody. I've been familiar with the KHI forums for quite awhile, but I only recently got the motivation to sign up. I kinda hate being a new user on ANY forum site because people tend to assume you don't know what's going on... hopefully I won't make too many stupid mistakes. Anyway...
Back