• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SpikyMooDy

Complicated Questions

Hello there , these are bunch of questions that really bother me ! and i just cant find the answers .. 1 - Roxas was in Data Twilight Town made by Ansem the wise right ? when Roxas went to Sora's Pod and joined Sora's body , Sora wakes up in the real twilight town ? how come ? isnt the pod in...
  2. SpikyMooDy

Kh 3 Graphics ?

Lets say if Kh 3 is going to be on HD consoles either xbox 360 or PS3. The graphics would be a CGI ? for example, would it be like KH 2 ending ? i was kinda surprised to see Mickey , Donald and Goofy to be at this rate , some of my friends found it disturbing but i kinda like it =O or perhaps...
  3. SpikyMooDy

Ven's Clothess

umm this might have been said in this forum or somthing but in BBS trailers dont you notice that ven's clothes are half black and white ? could this mean somthing =X ?
  4. SpikyMooDy

Quick question ?

How come Terra choosed Riku to be the weilder of the kingdom key ? Shouldnt it be like " The keyblade chooses its master " ? Please correct me if im mistaken =X
  5. SpikyMooDy

Org.13's Sombodies ?

Okay .. Probably this a stupid thread to start But ... i've been hanging here alot and i've read people saying if you defeated the heartless and the nobody the heart return to the real form like people are saying Axel returned to his true form since he faded back and stuff ... my point is , if...
  6. SpikyMooDy

Twilight Town

Hello Every , Okay so i have this really annoying thing happend in a scene ... and i just dont understand it because its kinda of stupid .. and its ... Remember when Riku gave sora a box with sea-salt icecream and a picture ? that picture got Roxas, Pence , Hayner and Olette Anyways Roxas lived...
  7. SpikyMooDy

Kingdom Key

Hey everybody ... i just wanted to ask about somthing im new to KH actually .. Sora is a chosen one right ? and he got a keyblade .. what i dont understand is that king mickey and riku got a keyblade , how come ? isnt it supposed to be only one who weild a keyblade ? and does that means that...
Back